Birthday Topics

n i k u

I see Casey has joined me in the "watched" warning flag under our names. Can we wear this as a badge of honor? A symbol in the war against niku's psychological problems.

Hahaha, Niku just hates being proven wrong all the time and this is his way of trying to compensate for it.  Kid can't provide a rational argument to save his life.

I see Casey has joined me in the "watched" warning flag under our names. Can we wear this as a badge of honor? A symbol in the war against niku's psychological problems.

Hahaha, Niku just hates being proven wrong all the time and this is his way of trying to compensate for it.  Kid can't provide a rational argument to save his life.

i did it to freeze your account so youd stop moving that thread, aria kept it and provided a valid reason why you should have a warning status. if you didnt need to have it, wouldnt he have just done -60?

k6xdy.png

im not the only admin on these boards, stop making shit up and realize other people dont like you (both), and its not just me.

i did it to freeze your account so youd stop moving that thread, aria kept it and provided a valid reason why you should have a warning status. if you didnt need to have it, wouldnt he have just done -60?

k6xdy.png

im not the only admin on these boards, stop making shit up and realize other people dont like you (both), and its not just me.

Already provided justification over it, something you could not, and did not refute.  You should be on watch for moving threads too, applying your logic to the scenario; this is why your logic blows huge balls (it doesn't make any sense for either of us to be penalized, this is a personal issue you have).

its not just you, if any GM moved something and i, or any other admin asked them repeatedly not to do it because people wanted a certain thread somewhere, and then just ignored the request and did it anyway, they would be penalized.

ghent is just penalized cause hes a fucking asshole in general.. it doesnt effect him though (as in posting abilities), cause its always low. mostly just there to piss him off, and it works.

its not just you, if any GM moved something and i, or any other admin asked them repeatedly not to do it because people wanted a certain thread somewhere, and then just ignored the request and did it anyway, they would be penalized.

People oppose you moving threads, but you do anyway.  Like I said, youre just as guilty as I am.  This is a personal beef you have, it's very transparent.

yes...people oppose me moving threads, and tell me casey...where is your "you laugh, you lose" topic now? free for all or entertainment? because last i checked i moved it and you said you didnt agree so you moved it back...and now its stayed there.

my logic may blow huge balls, but your logic blow donkey balls.

yes...people oppose me moving threads, and tell me casey...where is your "you laugh, you lose" topic now? free for all or entertainment? because last i checked i moved it and you said you didnt agree so you moved it back...and now its stayed there.

my logic may blow huge balls, but your logic blow donkey balls.

Hahaha only in your world, I'm making a career out of logic (law). 

You've moved threads around all the time, Draw Something is just the most recent example to come to mind (which people opposed).

And the only reason you didn't move my laugh, lose thread is because I justified why it should remain in FFA and you could not counter it. 

pictures = entertainment. still dont see your justification.

draw something...even GHENT agreed it should be in entertainment.... its a game, which is entertaining.

stay in school buddy, looks like you'll need a lot more time learning how to make a career of logic.

pictures = entertainment. still dont see your justification.

It's connect to Facebook (social network), and we talk and joke about the pictures.  It is as much entertainment as Vinyl is related to music.  Both can be argued to be moved, yet I get ban threats for pulling the exact same thing AFTER you have done it.  Hypocrisy at it's finest.

stay in school buddy, looks like you'll need a lot more time learning how to make a career of logic.

Lol keep making poor decisions on an online message board where a large portion thinks you're a tool.  I'm done school btw, I actually graduated unlike someone else lmao, with a relatively high GPA in the top university in the country.  Trying to attack my intelligence is one of the dumbest things you've done lately.

yeah, thats why im telling you to stay in school. seems you need it.

theres a huge difference between moving a topic and someone asking you to leave it and actually leaving it VS moving a topic and then someone asking you to leave it and you just being a fucking douche and ignoring it, and continuing to move it. its a shame you cant tell the difference because your stubbornness blinds you. i dont blame ali for not wanting to talk to you, its nothing but a headache.

So to sum up what I've just read: wow.

-I like how you admit to putting me on a ban watch list to piss me off. And I'm the provoker??? You are the only admin here posts. How am I supposed to consult a different one? I tried supervic but he doesn't know how to change it. But, like I said, I think i'll start wearing it with pride.

-I never said to move the draw something thread. You tried to move it to photos/art and i criticized it being moved at all. I then said, if you are going to move it, at least move it to the right spot (entertainment).

-beth, you have nothing to do with any of this. why do you always butt your big nose into our disputes? this one isn't even annoying people. no one is reading it but us. you are an instigator. if you want your own drama, go make it yourself.

So to sum up what I've just read: wow.

-I like how you admit to putting me on a ban watch list to piss me off. And I'm the provoker??? You are the only admin here posts. How am I supposed to consult a different one? I tried supervic but he doesn't know how to change it. But, like I said, I think i'll start wearing it with pride.

-I never said to move the draw something thread. You tried to move it to photos/art and i criticized it being moved at all. I then said, if you are going to move it, at least move it to the right spot (entertainment).

-beth, you have nothing to do with any of this. why do you always butt your big nose into our disputes? this one isn't even annoying people. no one is reading it but us. you are an instigator. if you want your own drama, go make it yourself.

Lol, you tryina fight?  My "big" nose will get into whatever it likes.  Once again, the digs at my appearance don't qualify as insulting, they're immature.  Your disputes should be privately dealt with if you don't want everyone [who, by the way, fucking hates all of you who keep fighting like this] to have an opinion.  I just voice mine, that's all.

She's a member of the board, so she has a right to speak her mind about policies or how this place is being run.

I'm glad you guys care about where things go, but perhaps there is no "right" answer. Just preference. Like the vinyl thread, which makes sense in the band/music part of the board, but also the FFA. I prefer it in the FFA because I'm used to it being there. But it doesn't seem to be one all, be all place for it. Hell, it could fall in Entertainment by some standards.