What if Mark, Tom or Travis would die

theedge00

If one of the members would die, would you want Blink to continue?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. If one of the members would die, would you want Blink to continue?

• Continue with Blink (with someone else)
    • End Blink immediately

if travis died i'd say bring in ilan rubin on drums. he has a similar style to travis, travis used to teach him and he's already working with tom. but yeah if mark or tom died i'd say end it.

"blink" would then be 2/3 AvA.

if travis died i'd say bring in ilan rubin on drums. he has a similar style to travis, travis used to teach him and he's already working with tom. but yeah if mark or tom died i'd say end it.

Now that would be weird as fuck.

I very literally was going to post that I don't like this question as it's the type of thing that tempts fate, and now on the same day the topic is created, Travis and Tom find themselves with severe enough medical conditions that two tours cancel some dates.  Creepy.

I very literally was going to post that I don't like this question as it's the type of thing that tempts fate, and now on the same day the topic is created, Travis and Tom find themselves with severe enough medical conditions that two tours cancel some dates.  Creepy.

yeah that was kinda freaky...

If any one of them died it would be over. Heck its been pretty much been over since the recording of Untitled. Sorry, but its true. They haven't worked as a band on anything since that time.

They've released an album, toured America twice, and will have toured Europe twice after this summer.

If any one of them died it would be over. Heck its been pretty much been over since the recording of Untitled. Sorry, but its true. They haven't worked as a band on anything since that time.

No offense bro but you keep saying their dead to you pretty much but yet you STILL continue to post in this section? If they were truly dead to you and you didn't care anymore which if they broke up today i know damn well you would give two cents less if they did then why continue posting in this section?

Now that would be weird as fuck.

lol i never thought of that. that would be pretty weird, i guess i dont really see rubin as an ava guy yet.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to laugh at the "without all three, there is no blink" comments.  There is, existing right now, blink without Travis.  It would be weird to have someone else play the drums, especially in the later stuff where the drumming is so distinctively Travis, but I think Mark + Tom are the core of what makes blink, and they COULD continue without him.  That being said, if Mark goes it's over, and if Tom goes...well, maybe we'll get another +44 album.