Travis in Hospital, Blink Cancel Shows

'Ah...Lex'

you guys are all crazy.

the illuminati are obviously behind this. they don't want rock making a comeback. The reason Mark was unharmed is because he sang on that g.a.y owl city song and let them steal the "its driving me crazy" line. any other theory is just crazy speculation.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brothers friend had pnemonia once and from what I remember he was in the hospital the whole time and I think he may have even been on life support or something (i could be wrong here dont yell at me). I also work with a guy who has pnemonia right now and he came into work for a couple of days, he looked like shit, had lost about 20 lbs and could barely even speak. So give Tom a break

My brothers friend had pnemonia once and from what I remember he was in the hospital the whole time and I think he may have even been on life support or something (i could be wrong here dont yell at me). I also work with a guy who has pnemonia right now and he came into work for a couple of days, he looked like shit, had lost about 20 lbs and could barely even speak. So give Tom a break

Oh but Tom's not sick he's just lazy and selfish.

So much for Boozle this year...it was either I went to all three days or none. Now that blink is out, fuck it, I'll save the $190 for Warped at Nassau.

Oliver, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. The way you're talking about these people, is THE most ridiculous and disrespectful way I have ever heard anyone talk about others, in my life. You're talking about PEOPLE here, not just people, but people you consider one of your favourite bands. If you don't like them, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!? If you don't like them and have had enough then just go, leave! Or are you just one of those lame trolls that sits on the internet all day and all night long fapping one out to the tune of his own posts?

You're talking about Travis as though you would expect him to play a show even if he'd had his limbs removed. "I can see you have no arms, but drum bitch, DRUM!!" "What? Travis is dead? Uh Uh, I'm not having him cancel this show!" *Grabs shovel*. So what he hasn't apologised yet? Whooped-de-doo. Shit happens, get over it. Doesn't give you the right to conjure up ridiculous bullshit to give yourself material to fap to. These people are human beings, treat them as such.

Grow the fuck up and learn some respect you adolescent fuck pig.

Everyone else. Take it for what it is, which is UNFORTUNATE TIMING. That's all it is.

you guys are all crazy.

the illuminati are obviously behind this. they don't want rock making a comeback. The reason Mark was unharmed is because he sang on that g.a.y owl city song and let them steal the "its driving me crazy" line. any other theory is just crazy speculation.

haha!

"I need to get on twitter and apologize like crazy and promise that we can make it up to them. We need to reschedule ASAP."

Blink did none of this. Why? Because they are:

JADED

SPOILED

ASSHOLES

I can think of two reasons why Travis hasn't tweeted an apology:

1) He's only human, like you and I, and probably feels like shit and ashamed for the whole thing. Ideally, in a situation like that you, people apologize, but it's only human not to have the guts.

2) He's pissed off at people like you for implying that he should play shows with his throat bleeding. You don't apologize to fans who want to see your bleed. Travis is not like Mark or Tom. If you were to tell straight to his face all the shit you've been saying in this topic he'd beat you senseless.

The band already apologized as did AvA. Tom hardly uses social media (and why should you apologize for contracting an illness?). Mark is the only question mark but as the number one blink fan he's probably a lot more disappointed than Travis, Tom or any of us.

...my fans. They aren't going to keep putting up with this shit. These people are my livelyhood. They are NOT a disruption of my life. They are the PURPOSE of it. Without them I can't have any of this.

You just would like to see them beg wouldn't you? That'd satisfy an inch of your bloodlust toward the rich and famous.

In this case, he's sick, selfish, and lazy.

It always cracks me up when people worship toms work ethic.

Richie, shut the fuck up.

They always have a reason to cancel and put things back.

If they cancel the UK dates for the SECOND time, they aint having a penny more of my money.

Have they cancelled the UK dates? No. Even if they had done, being admitted to hospital is a pretty legitimate reason. Like I said before, shit happens. I do agree however that they should refund the tickets that have been purchased if it happens in the UK, AND the ones that have been cancelled already in the US. Still, people talking about like pieces of shit when they're clearly not well is ridiculous and disgraceful.

Oliver, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. The way you're talking about these people, is THE most ridiculous and disrespectful way I have ever heard anyone talk about others, in my life. You're talking about PEOPLE here, not just people, but people you consider one of your favourite bands. If you don't like them, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!? If you don't like them and have had enough then just go, leave! Or are you just one of those lame trolls that sits on the internet all day and all night long fapping one out to the tune of his own posts?

You're talking about Travis as though you would expect him to play a show even if he'd had his limbs removed. "I can see you have no arms, but drum homeboy, DRUM!!" "What? Travis is dead? Uh Uh, I'm not having him cancel this show!" *Grabs shovel*. So what he hasn't apologised yet? Whooped-de-doo. Shit happens, get over it. Doesn't give you the right to conjure up ridiculous bullshit to give yourself material to fap to. These people are human beings, treat them as such.

Grow the fuck up and learn some respect you adolescent fuck pig.

Everyone else. Take it for what it is, which is UNFORTUNATE TIMING. That's all it is.

:-D

If Travis can party, Travis can play the drums. Even if he has to cancel, he should apologize. His fans are what made him who is he. He isn't "self made" like he thinks he is, and one day he will learn the truth when he doesn't have this anymore.

You nicely skimmed over these finer points and went on some stupid profanity laced personal attack which just makes me laugh.

BTW, When Travis had the plane crash I was one of the first to tell people to shut up about a possible Blink reunion. None of that mattered. So imagine that.

Wrong, if Tom has pneumonia I fully understand him not being able to do a show.

I said that from the start.

"I need to get on twitter and apologize like crazy and promise that we can make it up to them. We need to reschedule ASAP."

Blink did none of this. Why? Because they are:

JADED

SPOILED

ASSHOLES

I can think of two reasons why Travis hasn't tweeted an apology:

1) He's only human, like you and I, and probably feels like shit and ashamed for the whole thing. Ideally, in a situation like that you, people apologize, but it's only human not to have the guts.

2) He's pissed off at people like you for implying that he should play shows with his throat bleeding. You don't apologize to fans who want to see your bleed. Travis is not like Mark or Tom. If you were to tell straight to his face all the shit you've been saying in this topic he'd beat you senseless.

The band already apologized as did AvA. Tom hardly uses social media (and why should you apologize for contracting an illness?). Mark is the only question mark but as the number one blink fan he's probably a lot more disappointed than Travis, Tom or any of us.

...my fans. They aren't going to keep putting up with this shit. These people are my livelyhood. They are NOT a disruption of my life. They are the PURPOSE of it. Without them I can't have any of this.

You just would like to see them beg wouldn't you? That'd satisfy an inch of your bloodlust toward the rich and famous.

Eh, I don't buy that. If he honestly can't apologize to fans cause he is scared, he is in the wrong business. Something tells me that isn't the case since he was in a bad plane crash. Even if there are fans "like me" who are being assholes. He should apologize to the ones that aren't.

It was a nice idea Msandt, but I am not quite buying it myself.

Man, just because he has a Twitter doesn't mean he needs to apologise to fans through it every time something goes wrong . Before social networking you wouldn't even second guess how bad he feels about having to cancel something like this. Who gives a shit if he doesn't make a post that hardly any fans affected will end up reading anyway. The fans attending found out through e-mails from the venue or blinks Facebook. He doesn't need to apologise for being sick.

You always have complete opposite views to me Oliver, but usually they're fair enough and I'll listen to them because everyone has their opinion, but you sound like a fucking moron in this case. Ease off dude. You can NOT go on a tour with a band while you are that ill, full stop. If they did do this tour right now, they would not be heading to Europe in the next months, they'd be heading back into a hospital.