Recommend me some good (new) pop-punk!

Mau5

I don't know these guys count because they basically broke up in 2011 (and only released one album).

Anyway, the band is Ultra Saturday and here are a few songs:

Zombies!! (Coming Out Tonight)

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xBHvVbuO-8

Superhero

Ignore the big rock ending thing, that is just Harmonix's derpy system.

Dawn of the Condoms

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfNkdcV9G4

Little Sister

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHEnbRegME

Everything else you can find here link

Of course they broke up and now the singer/guitar and drummer play in a new band (an alt rock band, so I can't post anything about them here).

This thread delivers, so many albums that I haven't had the time to listen to yet but looking forward to it, cheers! Also Tyler, those music videos were hilarious definitely a 90s feel

Haha I love Frenzal.

Second video, at 1:03 had me dying. He holds out the mic to a guy with a drip IV and takes it away as soon as he tries to sing. I watched that part like 6 times straight and had me cracking up.

The new Bouncing Souls album, Comet, is really really solid.  The first 3 tracks are meh but the rest of the album is pretty awesome.  The guitarist stepped it up and the harmonies are great.  One of the rare pop-punk band vets that have maintained their sound over the decades, Ship in a Bottle is great ending track.  It's one of those albums that puts a smile on your face, some of the lyrics are dumb but really happy and funny (one of the choruses is about having a mental illness for being 'down for anything').

The new Bouncing Souls album, Comet, is really really solid.  The first 3 tracks are meh but the rest of the album is pretty awesome.  The guitarist stepped it up and the harmonies are great.  One of the rare pop-punk band vets that have maintained their sound over the decades, Ship in a Bottle is great ending track.  It's one of those albums that puts a smile on your face, some of the lyrics are dumb but really happy and funny (one of the choruses is about having a mental illness for being 'down for anything').

I havenæt heard the new one yet, but I remember getting into BS for real in 2009 and remembered I had a punk--o-rama dvd from 2005 where they were on and thought the song was absolute garbage and just continued listening t How we spent our summer vacation which is wonderful! The new one might be better than the one from 2005 though. I need to check that one out.

So far I'm mixed with Wonder Years - some great tunes but some of the whiney-vocal songs really annoy me. Hey Niku, any other bands like Turnover? And Cole, gonna dl some of your suggestions asap, this thread is so full of awesome!