The Official UEFA Euro 2012 topic

☆★Adri★☆

Things need to change in this country, not just England but Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

We're nowhere near good enough, we looks like pub teams compared to other European teams, we got plenty of heart and fight but no flair at all. The whole hoof it up the pitch and 'break his fucking legs' mentality has to stop. 37 percent posession against Italy who couldn't get the ball off Spain. So far behind.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone care to explain the discrepancy in statistics at this level? I was looking at the stats after the game and shots & shots on goal were 4:1 and 5:1 in favor of Italy. This seems like a huge discrepancy. I don't really know anything about soccer except that both Italy and England are supposed to be top soccer countries so is it normal for stats to be so lopsided for such a high-level meeting? In hockey you'd expect to see something like this if Canada were to play the UK or something.

Anyone care to explain the discrepancy in statistics at this level? I was looking at the stats after the game and shots & shots on goal were 4:1 and 5:1 in favor of Italy. This seems like a huge discrepancy. I don't really know anything about soccer except that both Italy and England are supposed to be top soccer countries so is it normal for stats to be so lopsided for such a high-level meeting? In hockey you'd expect to see something like this if Canada were to play the UK or something.

one team can completely dominate that how its worked out like that....if you look at the stats in the chelsea v barca semi you would see similar results...it doesn't really represent much as chelsea won the tournament in the end......the only stat the matters in football is the end result

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Del Bosque making poor decisions again by starting Negredo.

I dont understand why we waited 90 minutes to start playing properly, so annoying. Silva was crap, and Jordi Alba and Pedro are great. Ramos is the boss too, and has got some balls... I wouldnt try that penalty after all the shit they gave him when he missed in the CL lol.