Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

meh, i feel like this has been a disappointment so far, compared to last season anyway...

Disagree, every season has had episodes that built up to something huge, including some bottle episodes.

This season we've witnessed the fall of Walt, he's no longer a likeable protagonist/anti-hero and now just a scumbag.  We've seen Jesse and Walt basically swap places this season for fan appeal.  And something huge will happen in the next few episodes.

I missed that dinner scene the other night because I got a phone call right when it started. These past few episodes have been awesome... Dead Freight was one of the best looking episodes I've seen so far in terms of directing and cinematography.

what i think is gonna happen...

Walt cooks. The new guys handle distribution. The blue meth stays on the market. Jesse and Mike each get their $5 million for the Methlamine and can leave the game same as the day before. Walter gets to remain Heisenberg and is now the kingpin with an established distribution network.

also, anybody else notice walt was whistling "lily of the valley" by queen while jesse was leaving for the day?

what i think is gonna happen...

Walt cooks. The new guys handle distribution. The blue meth stays on the market. Jesse and Mike each get their $5 million for the Methlamine and can leave the game same as the day before. Walter gets to remain Heisenberg and is now the kingpin with an established distribution network.

also, anybody else notice walt was whistling "lily of the valley" by queen while jesse was leaving for the day?

You think that will happen in the long run? or immediately? Because obviously shit is gunna get fucked up before the end.

Aaron Paul re: the last two episodes of this half

Shit's about to go down.

I don't know if you guys read the Rolling Stone issue with Bryan C. and Aaron P. on the cover but there was a bit in the article where Bryan was talking about the cold opening to the premiere episode of this season (Walt's beard, machine gun, etc. etc.). He had to ask Vince Gilligan some questions about that scene whenever they were shooting it and one he asked was "am I protecting somebody?" and Vince said, "yes". I think it's Jesse from those new guys he's about to start dealing with. But I don't think we'll see anything about that until next year.

is it next sunday yet?

walt really didnt have to do that but being this big badass guy is getting to his head a little too much. his ego is through the roof haha.

although, i think what mike said to him was wrong about them having a good thing and just telling walt he should have done what he was told. because in walts situation he would have been killed/had hank killed.