Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

I also just remembered that Todd did say an episode or two ago that he had connections that were locked up in prison...  Those nine contacts might be in trouble...

Yeah I'm thinking they might use his connections to take out the rest of Gus's crew.

Ooh, good call.  If they don't do something, the DEA is gonna be on Walt and Jesse's asses in no time. 

this is literally the greatest thing ever

i wonder if the guys who edit tim and eric's awesome show did this, it's so like them. also, the guy who plays Saul is heavily featured in their show.

Bob Odenkirk. And yeah, sometimes he and David Cross are on Tim and Eric which is kinda crazy, it makes it seem like they still wanna do Mr. Show.

Anyway the idea has been thrown around that Saul gets his own spinoff.  Which I think would be really interesting.  A show about an incredibly corrupt lawyer.  We just saw what kind of trouble a corrupt lawyer can get into.

obviously they would make a ton of money on a movie, but i feel like creating a whole new story for that would be stretching the story of breaking bad too much. we've seen the perfect ark of walt, a normal man turned into monster, and now its time to see that end. we've even seen an almost untouchable "villian" in gus and some other huge obstacles along the way with tuco and the twins. i just hope it ends with the final season. i also wouldnt be too upset to see a situation with walt alive, but hes gotta die, right? what if its just the cancer that kills him lol, how anticlimactic would that be :P

The creator feels there may be too much story developed to end in this final season.  That is super disappointing but however long it takes for Walt to die, I feel the show must go on.  On the subject of how Walt dies, I also think Jesse needs to be the one who kills him.  I want it to end when the tv show is over as well.

Imagine where Jesse would be without Walt. He'd still be using meth, he'd still be a no job loser. In a really weird way, and this is possibly the only time this sentence can be used, but cooking meth made Jesse a much better person. And that is all thanks to Walt. So because of that, I don't think Jesse can kill Walt. I mean, I get that it is a very poeticly ironic ending if Jesse killed Walt after all this, but I also think that is the easy way out. It's always really easy to decide that the person closest to the main character should be the one to kill the main character. I don't think this show has ever taken the easy way out. So I don't really know who will kill Walt. If I had to choose right now, I think I would pick Skylar. Hank works for the DEA, so even if he catches Walt, he won't kill him, he'll arrest him. My pick is Skylar kills Walt to protect her family in her mind.

Jesse can kill Walt, it took all the convincing power Walt had for Jesse not to shoot him.  Hell, the way Jesse broke down this season when they "found" the ricin showed how close he was to ending Walt's life.  He could have done it before, and if he ever figures out that Walt was responsible for the kid getting poisoned, or for not saving his first girlfriend when he could have, Jesse can and will I think kill Walt.

Still I think theres a lot of poeticness/irony to the idea of Hank killing Walt too.  don't forget that Hank can act on impulse without thinking things through like when he attacked Jesse.  If he ever found out that its because of Walt that he was injured, that his entire family's lives were in jeopardy, how he's played him, the list goes on and on, yeah, I could see him getting very emotional and shooting Walt.

I see a lot of possible ways where things could end badly for Walt.

But hell, it is possible that Walt gets away.  I honestly don't want to see an ending where he lives at this point, but I can't dismiss any possibility with this show.