Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

Am I the only one who thought it was a really boring episode until the very end? Kinda disappointed.

I kinda felt like that I guess, it seemed like there was a lot of tying up loose ends. But I did spend a lot of that time thinking "oh god, something real nasty could happen here".

When the episode started with the fly, I had a good laugh.

yeah the episode was quite boring. Even the reveal at the end was sorta like...eh, still will be good to see where it goes from here.

boring really? sure it may not have had the action packed moments of some episodes, but boring?

no way.

Can someone explain wtf just happened? I've watched every episode of Breaking Bad but I'm fucking clueless right now. Someone remind a crazy bitch, plz?

what did you not understand?

yeah everything was pretty straight forward. was it the book that confused you?

that was given to walt by gail, the lab assistant that gus hired. he dedicated it to W.W. which is walter white. hank saw the same handwriting in gail's lab notes, which also said W.W. in the front. that is how hank connected the dots that walt is in the center of all of this

I thought the pool scene at the end was going to result in the murder of skylar on the basis that Walt isn't allowed to just "walk".

Who wouldn’t let Walt walk?

He is the king now, there is no one like Gus (i.e someone he is technically working for) to kill him, he works for himself and he is feared by everyone he works with/has worked with. The only person who may have had the bottle/skills to kill him would be Mike and Walt got to him first.

Can’t wait to see how it goes with Hank knowing, I can’t help but feel he is going to have some mixed emotions/loyalty and not know whether to turn him in. Does anyone else think Walt might commit suicide? Outside chance but it could happen.

Am I the only one who thought it was a really boring episode until the very end? Kinda disappointed.

Yeah, it certainly didn't feel like a special episode. Most of it was filler. I hoped something unpredictable would happen during the last scene where everyone was all happy, but unfortunately Hank only had to take a shit. Walt is kind of a dumbass to let that book lay around in his toilet for months (or years?).

I thought the pool scene at the end was going to result in the murder of skylar on the basis that Walt isn't allowed to just "walk".

He is the king now, there is no one like Gus (i.e someone he is technically working for) to kill him, he works for himself and he is feared by everyone he works with/has worked with. The only person who may have had the bottle/skills to kill him would be Mike and Walt got to him first.

Can’t wait to see how it goes with Hank knowing, I can’t help but feel he is going to have some mixed emotions/loyalty and not know whether to turn him in. Does anyone else think Walt might commit suicide? Outside chance but it could happen.

Re-Watch the cold open from the first episode of this season.....it's a year later and walt's obviously on the run with a huge fucking gun in his trunk....where it goes from there I can only imagine.

Ideas off the bat: Maybe Hank gives him a head start.

Maybe as we saw in the second episode, this shit goes why higher than Gus....maybe Walts product pisses someone off overseas and he has whoever that is and the DEA after him. 

Maybe Skyler will end walt in order to do whatever it takes to protect her family.....all i know is fuck AMC for milking DVD sales, pretty much the only reason (i think) they did not have a full season

I think what happens is Hank doesn't really have evidence that Walt is Heisenberg. He has a book that says WW just like the book of notes from season 4, but that's definitely not proof and as a DEA agent, Hank knows he can't really arrest Walt just yet. I think he's going to look for more evidence but in the mean time, Walt goes to his bathroom and sees that his Leaves of Grass book is not where it should be, so he figures out that Hank knows and then he runs.

Everyone involved would be making too much money ie Czech's and Lidia