Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

yeah everything was pretty straight forward. was it the book that confused you?

that was given to walt by gail, the lab assistant that gus hired. he dedicated it to W.W. which is walter white. hank saw the same handwriting in gail's lab notes, which also said W.W. in the front. that is how hank connected the dots that walt is in the center of all of this

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so long ago, how do you even remember that??

That was actually only from last season. Not that long ago.

that was given to walt by gail, the lab assistant that gus hired. he dedicated it to W.W. which is walter white. hank saw the same handwriting in gail's lab notes, which also said W.W. in the front. that is how hank connected the dots that walt is in the center of all of this

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so long ago, how do you even remember that??

Still like a year ago. I'm a busy person brah. Cant remember errrrthing.

long ago, how do you even remember that??

Still like a year ago. I'm a busy person brah. Cant remember errrrthing.

Personally, little things like that stick with me, even though I too have been watching in real time.  Wasn't confused for a second.

I started watching recently and finally caught up to the last episode..

Not enough Badger on this show!

Haha agreed. It's funny how they decribed Badger in the early seasons as Jesse's Jesse because he was always making things hard for him lol. I wonder if we'll even see Badger and Skinny Pete again before the shows over.

things you can expect next season.

Tons of death

because of course the Walt Whitman poem Gliding Over all that ends with

Death, many deaths I’ll sing.

shit's gonna be crazy

the cancer is back

just watching the opening scene for the season last night, its obvious: next year the cancer will be back.

the last episode shows walt getting screened for cancer, and it is supposed to make us wonder if it might be back. If you rewatch the cold open in the diner, walt is coughing and taking pills.

But one of my favorite things of next season is going to be the way Hank will interact with Walt at family gatherings. I've been watching many interviews with Dean Norris and he keeps talking about how awesome dinner scenes are gonna be when Hank knows, and Walt doesnt know he knows. That's going to be my favorite part.

also, been waiting for this face literally all season breaking-bad-season-finale.jpg

not sure if I want the show to end with

1) Walter dead

2) Walter in jail

3) Walter gets away, but loses everything (like The Shield ending)

Thanks......

Why in the hell are you reading the topic if you aren't completely caught up? You deserve to have the ending spoiled

not sure if I want the show to end with

1) Walter dead

2) Walter in jail

3) Walter gets away, but loses everything (like The Shield ending)

Thanks......

Why in the hell are you reading the topic if you aren't completely caught up? You deserve to have the ending spoiled

He is talking about The Shield :-D and this is a Breaking Bad topic

but that show ended almost 4 years ago, so he can't expect not to stumble upon spoilers