Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

not sure if I want the show to end with

1) Walter dead

2) Walter in jail

3) Walter gets away, but loses everything (like The Shield ending)

Thanks......

Why in the hell are you reading the topic if you aren't completely caught up? You deserve to have the ending spoiled

You're an idiot.

not sure if I want the show to end with

1) Walter dead

2) Walter in jail

3) Walter gets away, but loses everything (like The Shield ending)

Thanks......

Why in the hell are you reading the topic if you aren't completely caught up? You deserve to have the ending spoiled

You're an idiot.

no..he's alan rickman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aright finished the mid season finale! Awesome show, and def got better each season. It sorta got the structure of a movie, first act: S01+S02, 2nd act: S03+S04+S05, 3rd act:??

(I wanna bang Lydia)

Just had this thought, when Hank confronts Walt, he (Walt) has to kill him and Marie right there in his house.

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally caught up. I thought the opening scene in season 5 was depressing as hell. 1 year later; you are basically watching 4 seasons later because the first 4 season encompass a year. Walt has aged so much as you can pretty much tell he's been through hell and probably lost everything; the cancer is obviously back as well. You are left to wonder how he got to that point. I think even by the end of the first part of season there is really no way to know. There are still 9 months left until we get to that point and 9 months is an eternity for this show.

I think it is good they are ending the show though; it is still good but you can tell it is starting to get towards the end of it's ideas. How many more adventures can Walt go on? How many more story lines can they come up with that keep Walt cooking with Jesse? The story is reaching a natural conclusion. They are smart to end it. Now we just watch Hank deal with Walter and the fallout from that. Everything is going to come tumbling down. Walt's luck is going to run out; and that is all pretty obvious on his 52nd birthday. He is a beaten man at that point.