Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

Really? I thought it was obvious that the scene was Walt seeing his son for the last time.....the sad part was, there was no way Walt could talk to him....he was reduced to looking at him from afar.

I really did not think that he was going to hurt his family, but for a few seconds I was going "Oh shit.. ohhhh shiiiiiiiiit" because it was just too calm.  I was like, is THAT what he's become?!  But of course it wasn't.

Seriously, that's the one part that confused the hell out of me/bothered me. A safehouse is a safehouse for a reason, and Walt had NO WAY of finding this information out (unless I'm missing something). So for him to figure out exactly where Skylar was so easily...well. Really? 

I don't think Hank took any of it...

The future for Jesse is one of misery.

When she hangs up the phone and he's standing there, after Marie just went all snitch on him. Hehehe. I like Marie looking a little stupid for the final episode.

I didn't get why Marie was telling Skylar that they needed to bury the hatchet. Shouldn't Marie been the one who was fuming? I know if my sister was indirectly responsible for getting my husband killed I'd never speak to her sorry ass again.

Seriously, that's the one part that confused the hell out of me/bothered me. A safehouse is a safehouse for a reason, and Walt had NO WAY of finding this information out (unless I'm missing something). So for him to figure out exactly where Skylar was so easily...well. Really? 

Yeah, who knows.

I think after all of the ingenious things Walt has done throughout the series, you kind of give him the benefit of the doubt. And just because they didn't show him finding the safehouse, doesn't mean it was easy.. just means they didn't show it - and for good reason. They didn't have time for that, and it wouldn't have contributed to the plot at all. 

I think after all of the ingenious things Walt has done throughout the series, you kind of give him the benefit of the doubt. And just because they didn't show him finding the safehouse, doesn't mean it was easy.. just means they didn't show it - and for good reason. They didn't have time for that, and it wouldn't have contributed to the plot at all. 

Contributed? No...but I mean. It's just SUCH a leap of faith to think that, with the FBI on the look out for him, he would be able to figure where Skylar is at with zero resources. Like, who would he even contact? He didn't even have Saul to help him for that one...

incase anyone was wondering...

1. Gilligan explained that the reason Walt placed his watch (the one Jesse gave him for his 51st birthday) on top of the payphone after pretending to be the New York Times reporter was only retrofitted symbolism: The reason he had to do it was because they realized that in the flash-forward of him at Denny's that they'd shot for episode 501, Walt wasn't wearing a watch, so they had to explain where it went for continuity reasons. And so, out of necessity, they came up with what Gilligan called the "artsy fartsy" reason: It was a symbol of Walt, seeing the end is near, cutting ties with one of his "arch-nemeses," Jesse.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-finale-facts-learned-on-talking-bad.html

Contributed? No...but I mean. It's just SUCH a leap of faith to think that, with the FBI on the look out for him, he would be able to figure where Skylar is at with zero resources. Like, who would he even contact? He didn't even have Saul to help him for that one...

Not worth fretting over whatsoever. The dude pulled far more unbelievable stunts than that throughout the show, why waste time explaining?

• Like 1

He knows where flynn goes to school, just watch from a distance and see where he goes to find the safehouse