Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

Finished watching season 4 today. Such a messed up show, I love it. Can't wait for this to start.

Ya by far one of my favorite shows

That last scene with gus face being blown off and the fade out scene with the poison berry plant in Walts yard is epic. Such a well written show!

Seriously, from that part I was seriously sitting there watching with my mouth gaping open just saying to myself "NO WAY" haha. Brilliant.

Finished watching season 4 today. Such a messed up show, I love it. Can't wait for this to start.

That last scene with gus face being blown off and the fade out scene with the poison berry plant in Walts yard is epic. Such a well written show!

Seriously, from that part I was seriously sitting there watching with my mouth gaping open just saying to myself "NO WAY" haha. Brilliant.

I've had at least a few of those moments throughout the seasons. Consistency of epicness is just unbelievable.

I've had at least a few of those moments throughout the seasons. Consistency of epicness is just unbelievable.

So many times an episode would end I would have this look on my face at the end.

1275900285977.jpg

Haha I'm pretty sure they put that together as a joke. In general Walt Jr annoys me, but in one of the last episodes after Walt had just been in a fight with Jesse and Walt Jr visited him and Walt broke down crying I thought he was great.

Haha I'm pretty sure they put that together as a joke. In general Walt Jr annoys me, but in one of the last episodes after Walt had just been in a fight with Jesse and Walt Jr visited him and Walt broke down crying I thought he was great.

Yeah for sure.  And no matter how much you hate a character in this show, no one beats Skyler lol.

So amped for this new season, it's already been getting great reviews from journalists that have seen it.

Yeah for sure.  And no matter how much you hate a character in this show, no one beats Skyler lol.

So amped for this new season, it's already been getting great reviews from journalists that have seen it.

Skyler and Walt jr are my Lori and Carl of Breaking Bad

Skyler and Walt jr are my Lori and Carl of Breaking Bad

Hahaha well put.

Bbbbbbbbbbbut dadddd, I wwwwant b-b-breakfastttt.

Man i hate walt jr with a passion. Infact it is unhealthy of how negative towards a fictional character. Its pretty bad when someone who isnt even real makes you cringe when you hear his voice or see him.

Why do you hate him so much? You got a problem with handicapped people?

Why would you hate on a him if that's the whole point of his character? He has to be weak/disabled because that represents how much Walt has to protect his family, how vulnerable they are, how innocent they are, how unfair life has been to him with the cards he's been dealt.. same with him having a newborn baby daughter. If all of his kids/family were all hardass badasses, then there would no longer be that sense of urgency for him to protect his family - AKA his entire motive for the entire show.

I just started Season 3, so I am not reading this thread in case of spoilers. I love this show. It is amazing. I've basically watched an episode a night and I imagine I will be caught up pretty quickly. I am glad I started watching this show now because I don't think I'd be able to deal with the wait for the next show. It keeps you too pumped up. You just want to keep watching.

One thing I must say (and this is from a early season 3 perspective, things may have changed) but I think skyler is a bitch. Can't stand her. Yes, her husband has put her through some terrible shit with disappearing and lying to her and all. I am not forgiving him for that. But geez, she is up his ass all the time about everything. Quit her job and sat at home while he was slaving away at two jobs making only $40K a year? Who does that. Then she is giving him the silent treatment and when he finally wants to talk about things, she doesn't want to hear it.

Walter is dealing with cancer and has so much pressure in his life and she is a bitch to him. I sometimes wish he'd just say to her "bitch I got terminal cancer, I got bills, I got too much pride to take money from the guy who fucked me over". It may be a crime to sell meth, but it is also a crime to charge $100K's for cancer treatment. I'd fucking do it too. Now she is trying to divorce him so we will see where that goes.

I just started Season 3, so I am not reading this thread in case of spoilers. I love this show. It is amazing. I've basically watched an episode a night and I imagine I will be caught up pretty quickly. I am glad I started watching this show now because I don't think I'd be able to deal with the wait for the next show. It keeps you too pumped up. You just want to keep watching.

One thing I must say (and this is from a early season 3 perspective, things may have changed) but I think skyler is a bitch. Can't stand her. Yes, her husband has put her through some terrible shit with disappearing and lying to her and all. I am not forgiving him for that. But geez, she is up his ass all the time about everything. Quit her job and sat at home while he was slaving away at two jobs making only $40K a year? Who does that. Then she is giving him the silent treatment and when he finally wants to talk about things, she doesn't want to hear it.

Walter is dealing with cancer and has so much pressure in his life and she is a bitch to him. I sometimes wish he'd just say to her "bitch I got terminal cancer, I got bills, I got too much pride to take money from the guy who fucked me over". It may be a crime to sell meth, but it is also a crime to charge $100K's for cancer treatment. I'd fucking do it too. Now she is trying to divorce him so we will see where that goes.

lol lets us know what you think after you watch I.F.T