Sign in to follow this  
shane

Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

yeah everything was pretty straight forward. was it the book that confused you?

that was given to walt by gail, the lab assistant that gus hired. he dedicated it to W.W. which is walter white. hank saw the same handwriting in gail's lab notes, which also said W.W. in the front. that is how hank connected the dots that walt is in the center of all of this

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so long ago, how do you even remember that??

that was given to walt by gail, the lab assistant that gus hired. he dedicated it to W.W. which is walter white. hank saw the same handwriting in gail's lab notes, which also said W.W. in the front. that is how hank connected the dots that walt is in the center of all of this

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so long ago, how do you even remember that??

That was actually only from last season. Not that long ago.

Still like a year ago. I'm a busy person brah. Cant remember errrrthing.

Can someone remind me how Jesse didn't get locked up for shooting Gabe?

Nobody saw him at the scene + no finger prints or evidence

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so

long ago, how do you even remember that??

Personally, little things like that stick with me, even though I too have been watching in real time.  Wasn't confused for a second.

Thanks, Bennett! I couldn't remember where that book had come from and what the W.W was all about. I remembered the scene where Walt was like "you got me!" to Hank but I couldn't connect all the dots. It's all coming back to me now though. Man, that shit was so

long ago, how do you even remember that??

Personally, little things like that stick with me, even though I too have been watching in real time.  Wasn't confused for a second.

Alright, good for you? I don't have a very good long term memory.

Was anyone else on the edge of their seats during that entire last scene when they're all sitting out at the pool? I thought for sure some crazy shit was about to go down.

I really thought something was going to explode during the pool scene. I was waiting for a plane in the background to explode again, but I don't know why.