Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

shane

What's everyones thoughts on the barrel set? 

I was going to get it at first, until I learned that there really isn't anything new on that wasn't on the DVD's except for the documentary. Which is a disappointment.

Also the price will obviously come down from $200.

So  if people want to toss away money......go for it. I guess if you really are tickled pink about having a blue ray of it, then maybe there is some advantage.

Actually that would not make any sense at all. Why would he kill himself with the ricin if he got a big ass gun lying in his trunk. A bullet to the head might just kill him a little bit quicker, don't you think.

Here's what I think. Obviously the nazis still have respect for Walt, so it'll be easy for Walt to get close to them without any trouble. He just needs to be with them in one room, make one of them smoke the cigarette somehow and get the hell out of there.

Given the choice I'd rather go with a fast acting poison, over a bullet to the brain (I dunno if ricin would be painful or not, but for some reason I imagined it would be, but you may be right, it could be very painful).  I mean no matter how fast a shot to the head is, I imagine that there is a split second of the worst pain imaginable, but maybe not.