Breaking Bad Season 5 (SPOILER ALERT)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesse realized that innocent people are being hurt because of Walt (and himself). Now he is desperately trying to make amends, only to see that people he care about are in danger because of Walt.  

Oliver turned his back ignored our call, the money thing began to bore us all, he thought Vince Gilligan's eyes were green, he counted dollars as he neared a dick to blow...   blow-oh-ohhhhhh...  

I met Gus from Breaking Bad. It was so cool. Usually when you meet celebrities they don't look like their character in shows.....they've aged or they change appearances etc. He looked just like Gus. R

Theory of relativity man.  First off, time isn't an actual thing, it is inconsistent depending on how fast you are moving.  Its not hard to imagine that at your moment of death, you feel like a much longer time is occurring than actually is, based on what many that have had near death experiences have said.  I dunno about a gun shot to the head, but I can't discredit the thought that at your final moment your brain enters a dream like state so that time seems to go by much slower (which can explain why people say their lives flash before their eyes).  Its the same kind of idea behind the drug DMT, even though it last a very short time, because your brain enters into essentially a dream that you have much more memory of and control of, a much much longer period of time seems to occur than actually does.  Your brain is capable of some truly amazing things, thats why some dreams can seem like it takes place over weeks as opposed to the eight hours of sleep you are truly getting.

Other than your first 2 seconds, nothing you said has anything to do with relativity.

Again, even if shooting yourself in the head makes time slow down and hurts, please go back and read the symptoms of ricin poisoning. Your proteins misfold and slowly all of your organs shut down over the course of days until you die. I can't imagine thats less painful or a shorter process than a bullet. 

Other than your first 2 seconds, nothing you said has anything to do with relativity.

Again, even if shooting yourself in the head makes time slow down and hurts, please go back and read the symptoms of ricin poisoning. Your proteins misfold and slowly all of your organs shut down over the course of days until you die. I can't imagine thats less painful or a shorter process than a bullet. 

I never said I was explaining the theory of relativity lol.  I was only saying that Time is relative, and the theory states that.  And then I went into an explanation of what many have said they feel before a near death, and then I explained the drug DMT and how dreams can seem much longer than they really are.  What I was doing was pointing to MULTIPLE reasons why what I said is completely possible and understandable.  I don't know if its the case, but yes I think that at the moment of death, your brain could quickly trigger that dream like response, it makes sense, I may be dead wrong, I haven't been shot in the brain, none of us have, and I haven't been in a near death situation, but its something that I believe that before you die, time will seemingly slow down.

So you're saying that the moment you pull the trigger, the brain quickly goes into a dream state before the bullet blows your brain out. And then the brain slows down time to make things extra painful before you die. What a scumbag.

More or less, yes, that may exactly be what happens.  I don't know, I can't stress that enough, but based on lots of theories and people's experiences in near death situations, I have to wonder, I really do, if time seems to pass at an incredibly slow rate to yourself.

If ricin is portrayed in the show when Hector's crew died as quickly knocking them all out and killing them, I'm guessing they would maintain that alleged affect if Walter were to take it.

Wasn't it ricin that they used at the pool party? No smell or scent, impossible to trace without forewarning..

I have money down on this ending; Walts saves Jesse and kills the nazi's, kills the Grey Matter heads with ricin and confesses to save Skylar, which also allows him to explain himself in his own words rather than anyone else (ego sustained), then finally dying of cancer in custody.

Grey Matter is where this whole thing started so it makes sense to me to end with a move on them, plus bringing them back in the latest episode seemed very intentional.  Someone from the pool is going to take the money for being closest, so its as good as gambling on anything else.

Its so interesting how Grey Matter seemed like such a small thing, but it really is the catalyst that made Walt want to get into the Empire business, and not the money or drug business.  If everything else remained the same and Grey Matter never existed, I have no doubt that he would have never gone down the route he did.

Not to mention they also float the idea that the early labs might be where his cancer is from.  I wasn't thinking they were targets until the last scene of the lastest episode, its obviously very important that it was the Grey Matter heads that sparked Heisenburg back into action.

For the record, if they die that's bull shit. They found out about his cancer and pleaded him to take a job there. He left the company wanting to, not being forced out. Finding out all the shit he's done impacted them the same way hank was and they had no choice but to say what the did.

For the record, if they die that's bull shit. They found out about his cancer and pleaded him to take a job there. He left the company wanting to, not being forced out. Finding out all the shit he's done impacted them the same way hank was and they had no choice but to say what the did.

lol you say this as if Walt has never done something that you could consider bullshit