Australian tour next year.... but with no Travis.

.Andrew.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think this is really out of left field. This is like the last thing I'd expect to happen.

First:

Blink touring? Those two words don't go together after the Oklahoma shows, or so I thought.

Second

Touring Australia? Really?

Third:

Replacement drummer?

This is just getting too weird. Whats next? Tom decides to fill in for Travis on the drums and they get a replacement guitarist/singer?

what is wrong with Aus? they have always said they love the country, they always sell out and they charge through the roof for them so they would make quite a bit in coming here.

it would also be an audience who hasnt seen a show of theres since 04 so the crowd im sure would be better.

if he doesnt want to fly thats fine, i get that a cruise to Aus is a lot longer but eh fair enough its not travis but i didnt think id see blink ever again after 05 and unfortunately blink to me is more mark and tom then mark, tom and travis. I didnt have a problem at the +44 concert.

Blink won't be the headline act for Soundwave. Not without the complete line-up.

Apparently Linkin Park are pretty close to closing the deal to headline. And The Offspring are in.

Eh. Guess I'll go to the sideshow then. lol.

hahahahh wow. All I can do is just laugh at this news and shake my head. Blink 182 is not blink 182 without Travis. He's 1/3 of blink, and without him... they shouldn't even tour. This is just plain stupid.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the cash cow is mooing again.

hahahahh wow. All I can do is just laugh at this news and shake my head. Blink 182 is not blink 182 without Travis. He's 1/3 of blink, and without him... they shouldn't even tour. This is just plain stupid.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe blink actually care about their Australian fans who are desperate to see them and are willing to do this in order to try and please those fans. Its not ideal but for fuck sake for us Australians that havent had the chance to see them in the last 3 years since the reunion i'll take whatever we can get.

Not everything is about money, despite everything Oliver says maybe they are actually doing this for the fans.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe blink actually care about their Australian fans who are desperate to see them and are willing to do this in order to try and please those fans. Its not ideal but for fuck sake for us Australians that havent had the chance to see them in the last 3 years since the reunion i'll take whatever we can get.

Not everything is about money, despite everything Oliver says maybe they are actually doing this for the fans.

Thank you sir! exactly

i bet if they announced coming to do a show just acoustically you would all be super pissed, but instead they want to please the fans as they did say they were going to tour here. Since the reunion  the US and Europe have had a few tours whilst we got nothing.