Warped Tour 2012

WIGGUM

That really sucks :( maybe some law will be passed where they lower the prices of fluids at concerts

There was free water available. Still a sad story though.

A weird day to be sure, with one stage being closed because of the death, the flats being evacuated for an hour due to thunderstorms and torrential rain. Pretty impressed how well the festival handled it all though. The bands from the closed stage ended up playing on some of the other stages after the regular schedules had finished. There were shorter sets from all the bands due to the stage closure and the rain delay, but it was very smooth and well done.

I caught Yellowcard's acoustic set, a bit of ATL and Anti-Flag, Streetlight Manifesto, Yellowcard, Tonight Alive, NFG and Taking Back Sunday. Laugh of the day went to Blood on the Dancefloor for that sound coming from their speakers, and the fact they were dressed like ethan goth cowboys.

Oh, and I scored NFG's setlist and got to sing into the mic during Hit Or Miss. All in all, a great day.

Going tomorrow in Toronto. Can't wait, I've always wanted to go to one, and I was too young and not that into it when the last one came to Australia.

I must be getting old, there's not too many bands I know. With NFG, TBS, YC, ATL, Senses Fail and Tonight Alive it'll be like my old high school self has come back in a big way though.

Go see Tonight Alive they are GREAT and Jenna is HOT!!!!

I got to talk to them for a while about our great motherland of Aus when I stopped by their merch tent, and Jenna held my hand like a vice for a few minutes during their last song (she was standing on the barricade, looked down and saw the Aussie, and clung to me, it was quite funny, and very masturbatory).

Going tomorrow in Toronto. Can't wait, I've always wanted to go to one, and I was too young and not that into it when the last one came to Australia.

I must be getting old, there's not too many bands I know. With NFG, TBS, YC, ATL, Senses Fail and Tonight Alive it'll be like my old high school self has come back in a big way though.

Go see Tonight Alive they are GREAT and Jenna is HOT!!!!

I got to talk to them for a while about our great motherland of Aus when I stopped by their merch tent, and Jenna held my hand like a vice for a few minutes during their last song (she was standing on the barricade, looked down and saw the Aussie, and clung to me, it was quite funny, and very masturbatory).

HELL YEAH BRO!

My first year going. What should I expect?

Expect overpriced water and food. And a shitload of sweaty scene kids.

But in all seriousness, Warped is a really fun time. Just always stay hydrated.  I'll be at the one in Uniondale, NY

They don't give you free water?

They do, and the food I got was pretty reasonable. People just like to bitch about that at festivals.

My first year going. What should I expect?

Expect overpriced water and food. And a shitload of sweaty scene kids.

But in all seriousness, Warped is a really fun time. Just always stay hydrated.  I'll be at the one in Uniondale, NY

They don't give you free water?

They do, and the food I got was pretty reasonable. People just like to bitch about that at festivals.

It was $8 for three chicken tenders and $8 for a small cup of french fries..

Had an awesome time though! Bayside was my favorite

That would be my hand Jenna is holding in the last half of the video.

Haha, I am glad I know she was holding your hand. Otherwise I'd be like 'Why isn't that weirdo letting her go?', haha.

They were one of my favorite bands at warped! LOVE tonight alive!