The Walking Dead Season 3

shane

Yeah this was a really great episode, and I think the first one where I didn't find Carl fucking annoying.

The last couple of eps I really started liking Glenn more. I'm glad he's finally kicking some ass, even though he got beat up.

Also glad that Michonne killed the kid (didn't expect that) and fucked up the Governors eye. Cringed so hard when she stabbed him haha!

I think this will happen in the second half S3:

• Michonne and Rick will go back for Deryl and save him.
  • Merle will die.
  • The new group and Andrea will merge with the gang.
  • I'm HOPING the plot with Governor is done and they move on.
    Carl will impregnate Beth

The only thing I didn't really like was that it ended with Deryl and Merle, I wish it ended with the group.

And at least they're consistent with their black guy rule. Tyrese seems way more likeable than T-Dog already. Ugh T-Dog......Couldn't stand that name since ep1! You have ONE black character and your naming him T-Dog!? Its like fuck you Walking Dead....fuck you.

Yeah this was a really great episode, and I think the first one where I didn't find Carl fucking annoying.

The last couple of eps I really started liking Glenn more. I'm glad he's finally kicking some ass, even though he got beat up.

Also glad that Michonne killed the kid (didn't expect that) and fucked up the Governors eye. Cringed so hard when she stabbed him haha!

I think this will happen in the second half S3:

• Michonne and Rick will go back for Deryl and save him.
  • Merle will die.
  • The new group and Andrea will merge with the gang.
  • I'm HOPING the plot with Governor is done and they move on.
    Carl will impregnate Beth

The only thing I didn't really like was that it ended with Deryl and Merle, I wish it ended with the group.

And at least they're consistent with their black guy rule. Tyrese seems way more likeable than T-Dog already. Ugh T-Dog......Couldn't stand that name since ep1! You have ONE black character and your naming him T-Dog!? Its like fuck you Walking Dead....fuck you.

This EP was great! Looks Like Darryl will have to fight his bro to the death!!

I'm sorry to say the Govner will be back. Did you not hear him say is the Tank ready? He is going to war!!

I just started getting into the comics and im on #78 and holy shit the whole prison/governor shit is wayyy different then comics.

Also to anyone that reads the comics did anyone else think that the girl that came with Tyrese was his daughter Judie and the boy was Chris ?

But appearntly the boy is Ben who is even younger than carl in the comics and the girl is someone new named Sasha.

and Michonne beating up the governor was super weak compared to the comics.

I dunno

I just hope the show doesnt keep taking all the super fucked up aspects of the comics out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...