New Mumford & Sons

Chris

I feel like im the only person that can't see whats so good about this band. There good and they know how to write good songs but they seem so overrated.

Overrated or not, you said yourself that they're good.  Just appreciate that.  Who cares what others say about them.

to me, it's relieving to hear a new band (that's good) that doesn't rely on electronics/ bass and drum shit.

Agreed, I think it's interesting that when they were on some radio show, they explained how they view blink as an electric version of a folk band.  And then when the same show had Tom on and was talking about Mumford and Sons, he talked about he always thought of them as a stripped down punk band. 

The two bands are very alike if you think about it.

to me, it's relieving to hear a new band (that's good) that doesn't rely on electronics/ bass and drum shit.

Agreed, I think it's interesting that when they were on some radio show, they explained how they view blink as an electric version of a folk band.  And then when the same show had Tom on and was talking about Mumford and Sons, he talked about he always thought of them as a stripped down punk band. 

I wanna hear those two interviews.

But yea when i said overrated i just mean i think people give them more credit then they deserve. It's nothing new that their doing but i guess for the radio it is kind of refreshing hearing some actual music then the same pop/rap song play 10 times in 20 minutes.

But yea when i said overrated i just mean i think people give them more credit then they deserve. It's nothing new that their doing but i guess for the radio it is kind of refreshing hearing some actual music then the same pop/rap song play 10 times in 20 minutes.

I'll look for them, both bands expressed interest in collaborating together too, that was the coolest takeaway from the interviews.

I'll look for them, both bands expressed interest in collaborating together too, that was the coolest takeaway from the interviews.

THERE YOU GO: THE MAGIC