Stand Up Comedy

Samuel

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't find Aziz Ansari funny.......

Me neither. Also, what do people think of Russel Brand? He's probably my favorite, granted I don't have a wide variety of known comedians.. It's too bad though, he's coming here and charging $80 to go see him. Not sure if that would be worth it at all.

I really don't find Aziz Ansari funny.......

Me neither. Also, what do people think of Russel Brand? He's probably my favorite, granted I don't have a wide variety of known comedians.. It's too bad though, he's coming here and charging $80 to go see him. Not sure if that would be worth it at all.

I also think Russel Brand is hilarious. He always kills me, $80 is a lot, but I'm sure it'd be an amazing show. I'm thinking about getting tickets to go see Kevin Hart, it'll be $120ish altogether for two of the cheapest tickets, I know I'd love he show...just not sure I'll want to leave the baby for so long yet or spend all that money, I know it'll end up being $200 after dinner & gas & everything for the night.