Tom acting and looking like a total douche

Ghent

Tom does act like a douche on stage with AVA. It took him 5 songs at SoundWave last year, to even say a word. He just thinks he is way better than he is when he's with them.

Just my two cents worth.....

Tom does act like a douche on stage with AVA. It took him 5 songs at SoundWave last year, to even say a word. He just thinks he is way better than he is when he's with them.

Just my two cents worth.....

That's a pretty biased opinion; basing it off one show from a festival that has limited time for a relatively unknown band to be playing for people that probably could care less about what he has to say and more about hearing some music. I'd actually argue that Tom loses more potential fans when he opens his mouth...

• 7 years later...

^ haha!

You know, I love Tom, but I was a bit shocked when I first saw his AVA dance moves. I mean, I'm talking in the latest video (what is that song. Honestly, I don't really care for it much). However, I think he was amazing in like I-Empire and Whisper videos. And then i came across the compilation video of Tom's dancing in Blink, and that was wholly entertaining!! I'm thinking it has something to do with his sobriety (wait, is he sober or does he just not drink for shows anymore? Or not a lot??) I mean, because I'd say that it would be an adjustment already just to go from holding a guitar to not, but like i said, early AVA he seemed to still have it. So yeah, I honestly been wondering myself what happened. It has to be that he's just more serious now and maybe awkward in general?? But as someone else said (who shared the Anxiety video. Thanks btw. I'm totally vibing on that song lately), I think it's still cool and better than him doing nothing. And he's still adorable! ;)

• 8 months later...