The official Vacation reboot anticipation thread

Aria

Aside from the original and Christmas Vacation, the other Vacation movies were pretty bad.  I mean European sucked, Vegas was pretty bad, and Christmas 2 was god fucking awful. 

I liked that short film they did a few years ago, what was it called?  Vacation Hotel Hell or something like that?

Anyways, yeah I'll wait for trailers or anything like that to be annoyed or excited by this movie anytime soon.  Love Ed Helms, but I dunno if they should really keep trying with this franchise or not.

Wow, sweet.  This franchise is amazing. Christmas vacation 2 sucked but it wasn't a real vacation movie. The rest of them were awesome, including Vegas and that superbowl short blew so..

Anyway,

Chevy Chase will be in this movie too, going with Rusty and his family and the rumor is Rusty decides to take HIS family to Wally World...

Written by the dudes that made Horrible Bosses.

Wow, sweet.  This franchise is amazing. Christmas vacation 2 sucked but it wasn't a real vacation movie. The rest of them were awesome, including Vegas and that superbowl short blew so..

Anyway,

Chevy Chase will be in this movie too, going with Rusty and his family and the rumor is Rusty decides to take HIS family to Wally World...

I dunno why you like Vegas or European but those both blew in my honest opinion  (of course they definitely each have their moments that got genuine laughs from me, but overall was not a fan of those two).  Loved the original and Christmas though.  But rebooting it sounds like a bad idea to me overall even with a guy I like and written by guys I liked.  I'm just concerned it will suck.  Look at other National Lampoon films that attempted to cash in on what the original did so well, primarily the movies that succeeded Van Wilder, both of those were awful (Rise of Taj and Freshman Year I believe the other one was called).

Anyway,

I dunno why you like Vegas or European but those both blew in my honest opinion  (of course they definitely each have their moments that got genuine laughs from me, but overall was not a fan of those two).  Loved the original and Christmas though.  But rebooting it sounds like a bad idea to me overall even with a guy I like and written by guys I liked.  I'm just concerned it will suck.  Look at other National Lampoon films that attempted to cash in on what the original did so well, primarily the movies that succeeded Van Wilder, both of those were awful (Rise of Taj and Freshman Year I believe the other one was called).

Lol, if you're not a fan of the franchise why the hell would you care at all if they're rebooting it? Including National Lampoons in your argument is completely irrelevant too. Besides, I doubt they'll even be attached to this.  If only they were stoner comedies.