NEW BLINK ALBUM!!!! ITs OFFICIAL

Live Fast Die Fun

to be honest, i don't think it will. it doesn't matter if it's finished or even good. it all comes down to a higher authority's decision. think about it, blink is prepping for a new album. why spend the money to press thousands of dvds portraying footage that is now old and irrelevant?

I think it will at least get an online release or something. They will make a buck off of it somehow, rather than just paying these dudes to vacation.

The last time I checked Blink hasn't released anything so far that's a "pile of crap". So yeah.

I didnt say that they have. even though neighborhoods was pretty close imo.

But you dont agree that a record that is written carefully and that isnt rushed will be better? so yeah.

here's to hoping that they are physically in the room together when they're writing/recording this stuff. I think they learned their lesson with neighborhoods when the best stuff came from them working together and collaborating, so here's to hoping that Mark Hoppus is making that long-ass flight from London to California on some kind of regular basis.

It's really fucking stupid that the new blink album came out a year ago and still not even a fucking trailer for the blinkumentary. No details on even what content it has. How long it is. Or even what format it's coming out on. All we know its footage from 2008ish-2011ish....I'm sure it's a good flick but COME ON! ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! Errr