IP.Boards :: FAQ :: Info:: Suggestions ::

n i k u

• 4 weeks later...

I have an issue. Often, a lot of threads that I have read, will come back as unread but I've read it all. So like at the time, I read it, it's marked as red, so I go away, come back later, then some of the threads that I had read earlier are marked as unread but there is nothing new...

I hope that makes sense.

I have an issue. Often, a lot of threads that I have read, will come back as unread but I've read it all. So like at the time, I read it, it's marked as red, so I go away, come back later, then some of the threads that I had read earlier are marked as unread but there is nothing new...

I hope that makes sense.

Exactly the same thing happens to me! Kept forgetting to ask about it. Would be cool if someone knows how to fix it.

I hope that makes sense.

Definitely makes sense. I haven't noticed it myself, but I'll keep my eyes open for it over the next couple of days. If it looks like a bug or something I'll log a support call for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...