Video Games Thread

dildo69er

haha bad news casey the giant rat isnt considered a boss but a mini boss!

thats probably like 20% MAX through the game haha, ive finished it now but going to run through it again!. The giant moth (the giant buttefly) and the giant goat (the Capra demon) The capra demon you did at the right time, and the giant butterfly can be done whenever really, shes the 2nd easiest boss in the game so its all good.

i have the 360 version standard, i bought a direct download version on pc and i just bought the collectors on pc. If you do start getting into it again go to darksouls.wikidot.com it will help you a lot when you are confused.

first run through which skipped a few bits took me 51 hours.

haha bad news casey the giant rat isnt considered a boss but a mini boss!

thats probably like 20% MAX through the game haha, ive finished it now but going to run through it again!. The giant moth (the giant buttefly) and the giant goat (the Capra demon) The capra demon you did at the right time, and the giant butterfly can be done whenever really, shes the 2nd easiest boss in the game so its all good.

i have the 360 version standard, i bought a direct download version on pc and i just bought the collectors on pc. If you do start getting into it again go to darksouls.wikidot.com it will help you a lot when you are confused.

first run through which skipped a few bits took me 51 hours.

Nice, that's awesome that the game is that long!

I only have a few paths to choose, either I go down the hole and get owned by the fatties with the hammers/the douche bags that jump on me and spread toxin, or I go down through a forest and get owned by some huge thing in the ocean shooting shit at me, or a bunch of blue dragons rape me. I'm guessing going down the hole with the hammer douches is the easiest way, but they always knock me off the cliff, fuuuuuuuu

hmm hammer douches haha im trying to remember, i know you need to go down into the depths now after the capra demon. which is where the big rat is, that eventually leads to this....

LOL

1983044-gaping_dragon.jpg

Oh yeah, already killed that mofo. I can either go fight the Hydra or go into Blighttown, but I need the Thief gear and anti-poison/toxin stuff for Blighttown.

Oh yeah, already killed that mofo. I can either go fight the Hydra or go into Blighttown, but I need the Thief gear and anti-poison/toxin stuff for Blighttown.

the Hydra is totally optional, blighttown is an annpying area due to the blowdart snipers, farm the drops from the plant people before you go in to cure poisons.

the Hydra is totally optional, blighttown is an annpying area due to the blowdart snipers, farm the drops from the plant people before you go in to cure poisons.

I killed the Hydra just to level up, gonna go to the Valley of the Drakes next to fuck up those stupid dragons and then head to Blighttown. Any items that are really important for Blighttown aside from poison cures and cloth armour (using the Thief armour)?

1. Crash Bandicoot: Warped

2. Tony Hawk's 2

3. Crash Team Racing

4. GTA III

5. Metal Gear Solid

6. Tony Hawk's 4

7. Syphon Filter

8. Abe's Oddyssee

9. Crash: Wrath of Cortex

10. Metal Gear Solid 2

11. Syphon Filter 2

12. Abe's Exodus

13. Timesplitters

My all-time top 13!

Someone grew up on Sony.

Halo 4 anyone? Its looking better and better every time I see new gameplay. Havent been this excited for Halo game since Halo 3. I really didn't like Reach.

I guess the game leaked yesterday. Haven't looked into what people are saying about it, but I'm sure if you wanted to know how awesome it was or not right now, the fans that couldn't wait could tell ya.