Video Games Thread

dildo69er

haha, I felt bad killing people, so I'd reload a quick save and try and redo it where I managed to sneak up to/past them. Tempted to try killing more people on another playthrough, want to get a 0 detections and kills next though.

I thought about killing the granny, and all the other incident people but i didn't. Just the enemies and the hookers.

Getting excited about Halo 4 (even though I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it at time of release). Hell I might even look into getting MOH: Warfighter when it's out; somehow I think I'll enjoy it.

In the meantime I really need to play some Battlefield 3. Played it a shit ton back in the winter then somehow lost interest. Deserves more playing hours.

I just have to say, I'm officially done with CoD games... I have never wasted soo much money on a game that I've got tired of soo quickly! The best Call of Duty was and always will be the fourth one! Too bad hackers had to ruin it :( what a shame... :/ but I am pretty pumped for Halo 4 :) Reach was a bit of a let down, and ODST was absolutely HORRIBLE, but Halo 3 holds soo many memories :')

1. Crash Bandicoot: Warped

2. Tony Hawk's 2

3. Crash Team Racing

4. GTA III

5. Metal Gear Solid

6. Tony Hawk's 4

7. Syphon Filter

8. Abe's Oddyssee

9. Crash: Wrath of Cortex

10. Metal Gear Solid 2

11. Syphon Filter 2

12. Abe's Exodus

13. Timesplitters

My all-time top 13!

Dude! Where's Pro Skater 1?! That was like one of the greatest games hands down haha :)

No. I've noticed a couple enemies will attack you so you gotta watch your surroundings and its cool so far with the new fighting system which is A LOT easier and more fun. When soldiers are ready to fire you if you have an enemy near by you can use him as a shield and its A LOT easier to be more stealthy.