Video Games Thread

dildo69er

i meant more as smoother... and the story is by far more interesting then any of the other games. It's very interesting them doing the Revolutionary War. I didn't think it would work but its more interesting then Medieval times thats for sure. I suggest checking it out when you get the chance.

Pre-ordered Littlebigplanet Karting, looks like one of the best kart-racing games in a long time and I love them. All the LBP games have been great fun too, but I guess I'm a sucker for a good childish platform game.

I'm still playing World of Warcraft, don't judge me. The new expansion has been a lot of fun and there's so damn much to do.

Anybody picking anything up in the Steam Halloween sale? I had a look but honestly all the decent ones that I want and are on sale have already been on sale this year and I picked them up for just as cheap so I don't think I'll be buying anything.

I'm still playing World of Warcraft, don't judge me. The new expansion has been a lot of fun and there's so damn much to do.

What server you on dude? I might go back once I finish studying for the year (although now that I've said that I wanna go back right now) It's a great game but you need to put a lot of time in it for it to be really fun, it also helps when your friends play and all mine stopped now.

I still remember getting something like 40th highest dps for the week on some Cataclysm boss when it was new hahaha, proudest gaming moment!

Fuck yeah, good job haha! I'm on Frostmourne, which is the most popular Oceanic server. The new patch incorporates cross-realm zones though which means even if you and I are on different servers we're still able to group and play together. Would be awesome to have another buddy to run dailies or dungeons with haha. Let me know if you get back in to it!

AC3 is finally picking up. The damn prologue was such a drag. It got boring for me after awhile. Now it's starting to pick up. It's never going to top 2/Brotherhood for me. Ezio was one of my favorite characters ever and the setting was just so good. I never really cared for American history as that's all I learned growing up. But I'll reserve further judgment after I finish. I'm balancing this and Resident Evil 6 on pro atm.

AC3 is finally picking up. The damn prologue was such a drag. It got boring for me after awhile. Now it's starting to pick up. It's never going to top 2/Brotherhood for me. Ezio was one of my favorite characters ever and the setting was just so good. I never really cared for American history as that's all I learned growing up. But I'll reserve further judgment after I finish. I'm balancing this and Resident Evil 6 on pro atm.

yea its a very slow start. I right at the end of Sequence 5 which is pretty long and I'm getting more and more interesting i go on. Its one of those games that suck you into the story and so far i really like how with Connor you watch him grow from a kid into the assassin.

Fuck yeah, good job haha! I'm on Frostmourne, which is the most popular Oceanic server. The new patch incorporates cross-realm zones though which means even if you and I are on different servers we're still able to group and play together. Would be awesome to have another buddy to run dailies or dungeons with haha. Let me know if you get back in to it!

I think I've got one character on there but it's only level 70 something, all my good ones are on Deadmaul. That feature sounds pretty cool though! I'm gonna buy the expansion next Monday now and get back into it soon after

Ahaha no worries, make sure to add my RealID - dean.french.au@gmail.com.

I have a level 70 druid on Dreadmaul from when my mates used to play on that server years ago, most people just seem to come to Frostmourne these days for some reason. But with the cross realm zones it really doesn't matter anymore.

many hours of late night mining ahead for this guy <<< thanks for reminding me about wow dean (not being sarcastic that game is like my 2nd true love)

Just remembered, PM me your email address you use for WoW and I'll send you a scroll of resurrection. If you accept it then you get 7 days free before you need to pay for it again, plus you get the option to instantly upgrade a character to level 80, even if it's a brand new one (just not a monk). I'll get a special mount for it too. Make sure you accept this before setting up any subscription otherwise it won't count.