Video Games Thread

dildo69er

10 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

FUCK THAT. how dumb

It’s all about saving money. Costs a company a lot less to just put one game on a smaller game cart then to use a larger game cart or multiple carts. Making the consumer download the rest costs them $0.

day 1 update is 8.7gb. Not sure whether that’s the rest of the games or what but it won’t be a put the cart in and play.

18 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s all about saving money. Costs a company a lot less to just put one game on a smaller game cart then to use a larger game cart or multiple carts. Making the consumer download the rest costs them $0.

day 1 update is 8.7gb. Not sure whether that’s the rest of the games or what but it won’t be a put the cart in and play.

apparently you did have to download the other 2 Spyro games on the PS4 and Xbox One versions? I read that

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Hack your switch Kyle. Get all the games for free. Stick it to these big corporations and there silly methods.

whoa there Russel Coight, I don't want to hurt nobody......

but my body

BUT MY BODY.

• 3 weeks later...

Been slogging it out so hard on Final Fantasy 7 on my phone.

My main party are all level 99 and the rest of my characters are 80-85 - great how much levelling up you can do while having a shit at work. 

Got a Gold Chocobo and all the sick legendary materia from the caves with some it mastered a fair few times and have done basically all the side quest stuff in Gold Saucer, gonna try and blow away Emerald and Ruby Weapon this week I think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Been slogging it out so hard on Final Fantasy 7 on my phone.

My main party are all level 99 and the rest of my characters are 80-85 - great how much levelling up you can do while having a shit at work. 

Got a Gold Chocobo and all the sick legendary materia from the caves with some it mastered a fair few times and have done basically all the side quest stuff in Gold Saucer, gonna try and blow away Emerald and Ruby Weapon this week I think. 

I finished the game and I loved it, but I didn't go all out maxing my characters and stuff like that. I'm sure I missed a lot of the optional stuff in the game. I can't wait for the remake, especially since Midgar was my favorite location in the game, I love that they're stretching that part out to make it its own full game.

The fucking final boss though, with his 10 minute long attack (it's probably only one minute but STILL). That was the most annoying thing ever to sit through over and over again. Great game though, I can see why people still hold it in such high regard!

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I finished the game and I loved it, but I didn't go all out maxing my characters and stuff like that. I'm sure I missed a lot of the optional stuff in the game. I can't wait for the remake, especially since Midgar was my favorite location in the game, I love that they're stretching that part out to make it its own full game.

The fucking final boss though, with his 10 minute long attack (it's probably only one minute but STILL). That was the most annoying thing ever to sit through over and over again. Great game though, I can see why people still hold it in such high regard!

I've got Knights of the Round, can take down Sephiroth in one hit, once you max out your characters the final boss becomes far too easy tbh.

Emerald and Ruby Weapon are right bastards, regularly smash your characters with 9999 damage all at once and they have about 1,000,000 HP. 

What characters were in your party for the game? always been a Barrett and Red XIII man personally.

It is a great game though, can't wait to see what they do with it for this gen. I'm really excited to see what they do with Cosmo Canyon, Rocket Town and Mideel as well as Midgar. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I've got Knights of the Round, can take down Sephiroth in one hit, once you max out your characters the final boss becomes far too easy tbh.

Emerald and Ruby Weapon are right bastards, regularly smash your characters with 9999 damage all at once and they have about 1,000,000 HP. 

What characters were in your party for the game? always been a Barrett and Red XIII man personally.

It is a great game though, can't wait to see what they do with it for this gen. I'm really excited to see what they do with Cosmo Canyon, Rocket Town and Mideel as well as Midgar. 

I mostly stuck with Barret and Tifa, mostly just because they were there from the very beginning, but I did alternate every once in a while to see what everyone else had to offer. I used some guides to make sure I got Yuffie and Vincent too, I didn't want to miss out on any of the characters.

• Like 1