Video Games Thread

dildo69er

I've seen so many trailers and gameplay of Death Stranding and I still can't tell what the point really is.  All the same, I don't think it's for me, looks boring.  I'm sure the story is weird and cool, but the actual gameplay doesn't really look appealing.

• Like 1

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great, will probably pick it up soon, I'm still immersed in Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment though.  This game is great, they've really perfected the tactical RPG at this point if you ask me.  Pokemon comes out this month too, so I may have to hold off on Luigi for a bit.

2 hours ago, M!ke said:

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great, will probably pick it up soon, I'm still immersed in Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment though.  This game is great, they've really perfected the tactical RPG at this point if you ask me.  Pokemon comes out this month too, so I may have to hold off on Luigi for a bit.

Favourite route?

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I think I'm gonna play some ocarina of time tonight! Boom! Fuck Yeah Police are on patrol and you lame ass bitches are under arrest, mother fucker.

There’s just something about that game that just makes it so damn easy to play over and over again.

• Like 1

Ocarina of Time makes me feel so nostalgic it almost hurts to play it now. My lil bro and I used to play it together when we were kids and I remember it took ages (literally years) to finish it because we hadn't learned too much English back then so we got stuck all the time + we thought it was super scary so we only played it when both of us were home. Such good times. 

• Like 1

Majora's is my favorite Zelda game. No other Zelda game has captured the feel of that game imo. Every random character matters, the world is eerie rather than bright and colorful like in most Zelda games, it's a little depressing, but it's a little hopeful, it's just such a unique Zelda game and I love it so much.