Video Games Thread

dildo69er

On 9/26/2020 at 9:02 AM, Maddey said:

The new Age of Calamity trailer looks so good. I’m getting really excited now!

Me too, I know that at the end of the day, at it's core, it's another Warriors game.  But this genuinely looks like the most exciting release in that playstyle thus far.  And the fact that it expands upon the lore of one of my all time favorite games is just an amazing bonus for the game.  As it is, the original Hyrule Warriors is my favorite game in the Warriors franchise by a wide margin, so I'm very excited for this next release, should hold me over until the true BOTW sequel, which I still think should be called Death of the Wild 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 3:39 PM, Tom Bot said:

Anyone try Super Mario Bros 35 yet? Apparently it's like if the Tetris 99 formula was applied to Mario. 

I did for an hour, then went right back to Animal Crossing lol. It's ok and exactly like Tetris 99 - which didn't hold my attention either. Would rather just play the base games... 

1 hour ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Sweet. That’s great news. I got confirmation I’m getting mine on launch day so I’m stoked.