Video Games Thread

dildo69er

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I didn't like Gamecube or Wii too much either tbh.

The Switch has been a home run though

I don't remember much about GameCube, it came around the time I was interested in other shit. I had one but all I played were Tony Hawk games.

Wii was fun for getting drunk and acting like an asshole.

12 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

Man getting a PS5 is really difficult. I knew it was bad, but it's only a few shipments every month with only 20 minutes to buy the product. Fuck all these scalpers trying to sell them for $200+ retail price.

Yeah, that's why I never even bothered with the new gen consoles. Huge hassle for little payoff.

2 minutes ago, ghents shtick_182 said:

He definitely is a bit of a douchebag.  I don't think Tesla is going to change the world as much as everyone thinks it is.  It comes off as a faux genius thing that millennials jizz over.

Andrew Yang is much more who you should be looking up to.

To be fair to Musk, he has more going on than Tesla. Satellite wifi, SpaceX and Mars colonization, and those new tunnels under cities to reduce traffic. I think the guy is a douche but he clearly has innovative ideas that will benefit humanity.

16 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

To be fair to Musk, he has more going on than Tesla. Satellite wifi, SpaceX and Mars colonization, and those new tunnels under cities to reduce traffic. I think the guy is a douche but he clearly has innovative ideas that will benefit humanity.

They just aren't his innovative ideas ... or they're absolutely unfeasible ... like his battery powered plane or the hyperloop. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

I meant Space X or whatever all his ventures are grouped under. 

They're not innovative ideas. We all thought of these same things when we were 13, he's just able to do them.

It’s the ultimate con. Look at me, I have the solutions to climate change, but they will cost you a fortune and the tech only kind of exists. Sign up now for a preorder and maybe you can go in debt for 30 years while I spend your money to try to die on Mars as an organic robot human guy.

But yeah, um, fuck Bill Gates he’s a pedo! And also please invest all your money in “Dogecoin.”

C’mon.

NASA needs to cut ties ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1