Video Games Thread

dildo69er

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

What console are you playing on, Jan?

the Cumstation 4™ where you need to ejaculate into the special cum slot™ to save your progress. Just when Jan finishes having a great time killing droids, he finishes his session with another session of dropping loads. The fun never stops with the Cumstation 4™, unless the cum does. 

10 minutes ago, King of the Long Weekend said:

the Cumstation 4™ where you need to ejaculate into the special cum slot™ to save your progress. Just when Jan finishes having a great time killing droids, he finishes his session with another session of dropping loads. The fun never stops with the Cumstation 4™, unless the cum does. 

How did you know I like facing the droids? Hate those fuckers. Always fuck around if I get stuck having to be a separatist for a round.

As for cumming, PS4 probably can't handle that.  PS2 definitely could, those were indestructible.  

Major Star Wars fan here, just not a fan of online gaming really. Single player or in-person multiplayer is what I generally enjoy.

though for anyone who is interested in Battlefront 2, it’s on sale for super cheap on steam right now, at least in the US! Star Wars games seem to go on sale all the time, which is nice. Fallen Order is too right now.

20 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Major Star Wars fan here, just not a fan of online gaming really. Single player or in-person multiplayer is what I generally enjoy.

though for anyone who is interested in Battlefront 2, it’s on sale for super cheap on steam right now, at least in the US! Star Wars games seem to go on sale all the time, which is nice. Fallen Order is too right now.

It doesn't have to be online! Co op is just vs a bunch of bots and NPCs, but it's actually challenging.

Fucking play with me!!!

Co op is the better mode anyway, get new abilities and what not faster

• 3 weeks later...

Playing a lot of Halo MCC. Can't remember if I've brought it up before, but it's my favourite game franchise ever. The gameplay and lore of the original three are unmatched.

To see it become so badly mishandled by 343 is heart-breaking. Infinite is dead, trying to appease trends than set them

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Playing a lot of Halo MCC. Can't remember if I've brought it up before, but it's my favourite game franchise ever. The gameplay and lore of the original three are unmatched.

To see it become so badly mishandled by 343 is heart-breaking. Infinite is dead, trying to appease trends than set them

Halo 2 was one of the best online multiplayer experiences of all toime. Ducking loved that game. Halo: CE was also pretty dope, having everyone start with the best all situations weapon (pistol) was a smart call for keeping a balanced and level playing field. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 10:06 PM, Worst poster here said:

Halo 2 was one of the best online multiplayer experiences of all toime. Ducking loved that game. Halo: CE was also pretty dope, having everyone start with the best all situations weapon (pistol) was a smart call for keeping a balanced and level playing field. 

Meant to reply to this. Toiiime. H2 was the bomb sir, you right. Watching a cool documentary about it now, the development was meant to be hellish.

3 was my multiplayer as I just reached proper gameplaying age I'd say. The community they cultivated was unlike anything I've ever seen.

It was so well balanced. Everything about it was satisfying, fun, purposeful.

Started playing Metroid Other M on the Wii. I bought this game like 12 years ago and only played it for like an hour.

im about halfway through now. Throughout this playthrough my thoughts have constantly switched back and forth from “why does everyone hate this game? It’s not bad” to “I fucking hate these controls and this game deserves all the hate it gets.” Lol

Nintendo has ruined so many games with stupid gimmick controls. I’ll never get over how Star Fox Zero would have been one of the best Star Fox games of all time, but because of the horrendous Wii U gimmick controls it has it’s actually the worst Star Fox game by far.

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Started playing Metroid Other M on the Wii. I bought this game like 12 years ago and only played it for like an hour.

im about halfway through now. Throughout this playthrough my thoughts have constantly switched back and forth from “why does everyone hate this game? It’s not bad” to “I fucking hate these controls and this game deserves all the hate it gets.” Lol

Nintendo has ruined so many games with stupid gimmick controls. I’ll never get over how Star Fox Zero would have been one of the best Star Fox games of all time, but because of the horrendous Wii U gimmick controls it has it’s actually the worst Star Fox game by far.

If you want bad controls, check out Goldeneye on the Switch. It’s nonsensical. Left trigger is shoot lol. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

If you want bad controls, check out Goldeneye on the Switch. It’s nonsensical. Left trigger is shoot lol. 

I’ve heard it’s terrible lol. N64 controls don’t translate well to other controllers. I played Star Fox 64 for like ten minutes on the Switch and it felt so bad to play I turned it off and never went back to it.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:05 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Other M I haven't played, but I did like Star Fox Zero a lot. The controls are kind of cool, but also kind are a drag. The gimmick was obviously a no-go for so many people and I get why. It's a learning curve that if you're not willing to try (and I get why not) it's going to be unplayable. I think by this point Nintendo had just moved on and was willing to release it hoping people would get a kick out of it. 

Now, say they do it with VR. I could be into that.