Video Games Thread

dildo69er

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

So I kind of accidentally ended up at the Water Temple first. Is this going to be ok or should I reroute to Wind Temple as Purah suggested?

I think you're safe to go to any region in any order really. Doesn't sequence break anything if I remember correctly.

I took 10 days off to play this and my switch tells me I clocked up over 110 hours haha. Best 10 days ever. 

• Wow 2

20 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

I think you're safe to go to any region in any order really. Doesn't sequence break anything if I remember correctly.

I took 10 days off to play this and my switch tells me I clocked up over 110 hours haha. Best 10 days ever. 

haha yo what’s good?  hope you’re doing well

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

What's up 2point5??

I know I theoretically can do any of them. But I didn't know if I would get stuck at a certain boss fight or something annoying because I wasn't leveled up enough. I saw something about the Lightning Temple boss being really hard

20 minutes ago, Ghent said:

What's up 2point5??

I know I theoretically can do any of them. But I didn't know if I would get stuck at a certain boss fight or something annoying because I wasn't leveled up enough. I saw something about the Lightning Temple boss being really hard

Howdy you sexy bastard. Things are good. Glad to see you still around and keeping this place alive. Hope you're well, man.

I think all the areas are equally balanced in that regard so you'd be fine choosing your own route.  As long as you have food prepared and plenty of decent weapons fused you'll be absolutely fine!

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Howdy you sexy bastard. Things are good. Glad to see you still around and keeping this place alive. Hope you're well, man.

I think all the areas are equally balanced in that regard so you'd be fine choosing your own route.  As long as you have food prepared and plenty of decent weapons fused you'll be absolutely fine!

Thanks! Good to hear from you, been a long time

2 hours ago, 2point5 said:

663b124915681a4a93e421b992351fb2_w200.gi

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ghent said:

So I kind of accidentally ended up at the Water Temple first. Is this going to be ok or should I reroute to Wind Temple as Purah suggested?

You’re fine. Wind temple is suggested as first because you unlock another main quest on the way and also a lengthy side adventure. That’s the only reason they say go that way.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

I’m on water temple now, enjoying it more than wind and fire. I’d stick with it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matt. said:

I’m on water temple now, enjoying it more than wind and fire. I’d stick with it.

So I thought I was to the Water Temple. Then played two hours last night and still not sure how close I am to it lol. This game is huge.

• Like 2

Had to do family stuff all day friday which meant I didn't get to play at all. Made up for it yesterday by ignoring all my loved ones all day and putting in a good 6/7 hours of Korok hunting and side questing. Was truly magical.

Sidenote - Building your own house is unbelievable in this game. Soooo fun.

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

Had to do family stuff all day friday which meant I didn't get to play at all. Made up for it yesterday by ignoring all my loved ones all day and putting in a good 6/7 hours of Korok hunting and side questing. Was truly magical.

Sidenote - Building your own house is unbelievable in this game. Soooo fun.

mr-bean-bean.gif

• Haha 2
  • Pickle 1

11 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

120 shrines done!

Hide contents

There’s 152 in this game. Shiiiit.

I've got a handful left to do. Some of the ones hidden in caves have given me a hard time to find but on the whole it hasnt been too bad. BOTW had some absolute stinker of Shrine locations.

How you doing for Koroks? I'm on around 160 I think. That shit's gonna take me forever. Thankfully I have the Korok mask that I'll start using when I hunt them properly. In BOTW I had to use a guide to finally get them all but I wanna try my hardest to get it done on my own this time.

1 hour ago, 2point5 said:

I've got a handful left to do. Some of the ones hidden in caves have given me a hard time to find but on the whole it hasnt been too bad. BOTW had some absolute stinker of Shrine locations.

How you doing for Koroks? I'm on around 160 I think. That shit's gonna take me forever. Thankfully I have the Korok mask that I'll start using when I hunt them properly. In BOTW I had to use a guide to finally get them all but I wanna try my hardest to get it done on my own this time.

I’m definitely going to struggle finding them all without a guide. I’ve already had to google a few cave coordinates to find some shrines. Got at least 10 to go in the sky so that’s a decent a chunk of what I got left. Once I realised how to use the depths to find shrines I made a lot of progress so might just focus on that for a while before turning to guides.

Koroks I don’t really bother with tbh. Never did with botw either. I’m at 50 if I’m lucky atm.

After shrines and depth roots it’s find all outfits/armours then upgrade all of them fully. If I still wanna play after that (ff16 will likely be out by then so I may be done for a while) then I’ll give koroks a go but likely only to max the slots. No way I’m going to find 1000 of the cunts.

• Like 1