Video Games Thread

dildo69er

8 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

I didn’t realise you could upgrade the battery till post game 🤡

I know you can do it but I’ve not discovered how just yet and I’m opting to not look shit up for this play through so I’m probably missing a ton of shit.

46 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I know you can do it but I’ve not discovered how just yet and I’m opting to not look shit up for this play through so I’m probably missing a ton of shit.

I’m pretty sure you’re actually shown early on how to do it and I just plain forgot.

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I see screenshots of people who have upgraded it like 30 times and I do not understand how lol

There was an item duplication glitch that only just got patched out. Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of those people had used it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

I’m pretty sure you’re actually shown early on how to do it and I just plain forgot.

Yeah that happened to me too. I remember learning about it early on and then forgetting for a very long time after before remembering.

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

I barely scratched the surface of the game, I’d be surprised if I was 30 hours in yet. I’ve yet to even upgrade my battery once.

I actually have a little over 40 hours in … I am Matt’s fucking surprise!

I spent so much time in the depths mining zonaite and then exchanging them at the large mines for crystallised charges. 15 large zonaite can get you 100 charges which is enough for one battery cell. There are so many small mines hidden in the depths to help you really stock up so it’s really worth spending a good chunk of time down there exploring imo.

• Like 1

I feel so dumb playing this game sometimes. Like I completely forgot you could increase/replenish your stamina wheel with food/elixers and spent 30 minutes trying to reach this 1 sky island from different vantage points. Paused the game in frustration and then saw a stamina icon in my meals section and facepalmed.

Meanwhile there is people out there doing shit like this and making me feel even worse:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

After playing BOTW a few months back and getting the motorcycle after doing the DLC, I really miss having a motorcycle in this game lol

I wonder if we will get a DLC vehicle this time around? A plane or something.

• Like 1

Just now, High Value Cum said:

Imagine if they just say fuck it and give us the hookshot for DLC. Would be best ever.

I forget if I mentioned it here but I recently came to the conclusion that the more a video game makes you feel like Spider-man, the more fun it is. Jedi Survivor gives you hookshots and the way Cal moves feels a lot more like Spider-man than the first game, and it makes the whole game feel more fun. Link can already climb walls like Spidey, now let him web-sling around Hyrule 😤

• Like 1