dildo69er

Video Games Thread

17 hours ago, NJansaid said:

I know there's a bunch of star wars nerds in here, did anyone ever play this game?

450?cb=20080427034139

Legit tied as best SW game for me. (4 way tie: Battlefront, Jedi Outcast, Shadows of empire, this).

Movies suck but great games.

That game was awesome!  I couldn't get past the first naboo level when I was a little kid lol

• Like 2

There was an episode 1 game for playstation that was surprisingly good. The lightsaber deflection was pretty cool. I never beat it though. 

• Like 2

I had that, took me ages to finish it. I think it might've been two player as well, I have a memory of playing bits of it with my mate when he came round. But yeah, great game, properly enjoyed it

6 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

There was an episode 1 game for playstation that was surprisingly good. The lightsaber deflection was pretty cool. I never beat it though. 

That game is awesome as well, the tatooine level was kinda open world and you had to trade pod racer parts around as Qui Gon to get Anakin's podracer ready, it was pretty tough to figure out the right trades.

Another Star Wars video game just got cancelled. Selling the video game rights to EA was the biggest fucking mistake.

Remember when we were gonna get this? RIP 😭

Kingdom Hearts 3 just dropped. Square Enix has remarded movement mechanics that kind of make things feel cheaper. Otherwise I hope itll be fun. My wife shook her head and called me an ethan several times during the opening cut scene. I'll be playing this alone to avoid ridicule

Link's Awakening Switch remake looks pretty awesome. Huge surprise and it makes me happy to know that Nintendo is willing to do stuff like this.

Last night I synced up the trailer with the original Game Boy intro music because I'm a bored idiot:

• Like 1
  • Love 1