Video Games Thread

dildo69er

playing Far Cry 3 right now. Loads of fun, great graphics. It's kind of awkward/weird at shirt since its an open world fps. I love how the animal life in this game doesn't only attack you. Like once i was by this like and some random walked by and an aligator/crocodile just snatched the mofo out of know where. It was hilarious and made me jump.

Just finished The Walking Dead game, fucking fantastic.

Now got Farcry 3 to play which I am finding pretty difficult to be honest haha and Resident Evil 6.

Far Cry 3 is pretty difficult. I have to admit at times i had to put it on Easy just to get pass certain parts but i loved every bit of the story, characters and hell the even Jason i thought was cool. At first it did feel like a weird FPS like the mechanics are very different then COD games. 

And Vaas is awesome.

Currently playing Resident Evil Revelations and Paper Mario Sticker Star on my 3DS, both are really great games.  Which is a relief considering how crummy (I perceive) Resident Evil 5 and 6 were.

Resident evil 5 was great. Brilliant if you played with a friend.

I restarted the Witcher 2 this week and finished the whole thing while my internet was out for 5 days. Awesome game, only problem was my main character kept refusing sex for some reason! The bastard. Going back and playing the 1st one now because I never totally finished it. Took like 5 hours to beat some boss because the game won't let me change the difficulty back down mid game :x but the game is great as well.

Resident evil 5 was great. Brilliant if you played with a friend.

5 was ok.  But neither have lived up to the brilliance of 4, even if 4 lacked the co-op multiplayer element.  

Part of what really bothers me about 5 and 6 is that the franchise no longer seems to be about horror, but more about action and explosions.  Which to me is disappointing, thats not what the series was originally about.

i just bought Saints Row 3 and Far Cry 3

anyone has played them? how would you rate them?

I hadnt bought games in years (except FIFA games), but Im so anxious about GTA V that I needed something lol. I don't even have time to play really xD

I think you'll love Saints Row 3 if you enjoy the GTA franchise.

Throw realism and seriousness out the window, the game is like the most over-the-top, hilarious game out there.  Good co-op fun too.

Haven't played Far Cry 3 yet (just downloaded it), but everyone seems to love it.