Video Games Thread

dildo69er

I ordered mine from gamestop. I couldn't find it anywhere on Amazon for less than 200. Gamestop had it with what they called a Mario bundle ... it has a cord extender with the mini and a gay ass calender for 92 bucks ... don't give two shots about the calender but was more than happy to pay the 92 dollars.

I've watched that Majora's Mask video like 10 times at least. It's just reminding me of why Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game. It's not necessarily for the gameplay, but for the setting, the mood, and the overall feel of the game. The story and the side-stories, the dark atmosphere, watching as the characters change day-by-day as their impending fate gets closer and closer. In every other Zelda game you can take as long as you want to do whatever you want, but in this game, if you aren't fast enough you won't be able to complete your mission, and no matter what, you can't save everybody. The game is very creepy and sad, but also hopeful. That game is so full of good memories for me. I want to go play it again immediately.

But.... I should probably go to bed because if I'm making posts like this it means it's way too late and I'm way too tired.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Capsov said:

I was never into the MGS series, but Kojima is one creative dude. Im interested in death stranding, but Im not creaming myself over a trailer and a game that likely wont be out till 2018 at the earliest.

I am a MASSIVE kojima/MGS fan. The reason i bought ps3 and then the ps4. So im excited for what ever he makes :)

• Like 1