Video Games Thread

dildo69er

59 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Pretty accurate. It's a third person shooter, Battle Royale with destructible environments and the ability to build a bunch of cool stuff with 3 different materials that differ in fortitude (wood, brick, and metal). The game runs really smoothly as they recently upped it to 60 FPS. Art style works well and the controls are really tight. The best part of the game is that they frequently update it with new weapons, modify the map, and provide plenty of aesthetics and challenges as well. Should be interesting to see how the new mobile version plays. It's one of the better free-to-play games out there, as it is not pay to win but rather just pay for aesthetics and more challenges/xp. 

It would be cool if they added vehicles at some point, like PUBG. 

What system do you play it on? I have such terrible lag at the start of the games its almost become unplayable. Its so fristrating cause it never used to do that

13 minutes ago, knapton said:

What system do you play it on? I have such terrible lag at the start of the games its almost become unplayable. Its so fristrating cause it never used to do that

I play on Xbox One. I get lag spikes every now and then (not very often) - probably more attributable to my ISP than anything else. It's honestly one of the smoothest games I've played on Xbox One. 

33 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

I play on Xbox One. I get lag spikes every now and then (not very often) - probably more attributable to my ISP than anything else. It's honestly one of the smoothest games I've played on Xbox One. 

Thats weird. Ever since season 3 mines been terrible

1 hour ago, Kvothe said:

Pretty accurate. It's a third person shooter, Battle Royale with destructible environments and the ability to build a bunch of cool stuff with 3 different materials that differ in fortitude (wood, brick, and metal). The game runs really smoothly as they recently upped it to 60 FPS. Art style works well and the controls are really tight. The best part of the game is that they frequently update it with new weapons, modify the map, and provide plenty of aesthetics and challenges as well. Should be interesting to see how the new mobile version plays. It's one of the better free-to-play games out there, as it is not pay to win but rather just pay for aesthetics and more challenges/xp. 

It would be cool if they added vehicles at some point, like PUBG. 

Is it really free?! I didn't know that. I keep hearing things about it but I don't get a chance to play videos games much anymore. Thanks for the fill in, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can check it out soon ... and absolutely suck at it.

22 minutes ago, knapton said:

@Kvothe whats your gamertag? Im getting sick of playing this alone. We should play

Yapster

I don't have a mic though. My mic broke and I have an older controller so getting a new mic has been a pain in the ass (they changed the adapter thing that it connects to)

10 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Yapster

I don't have a mic though. My mic broke and I have an older controller so getting a new mic has been a pain in the ass (they changed the adapter thing that it connects to)

that sucks.  i just got a wireless one the other day, just connects like a controller does

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Single player Battlefront 1 SUCKED. But I'm curious to play the campaign on Battlefront 2.

Plus I'm such a massive Star Wars fanboy that I want to play through it simply because the storyline is official canon and I want to know what happens.

I heard it's decent, never played it though.

• 1 month later...

I love the fortnite community so much. Theres a pretty big page on reddit for it where the game developers post what theyre going to do with updates and listen to peoples feedback. 

With the rumours of the meteor hitting tilted with this update, the reddit page organized people to meet up at tilted in games and destroy it and it actually went quite successful. I love shit like this. 

• Like 1