Jump to content
 
dildo69er

Video Games Thread

Recommended Posts

Luigi's Mansion is one of those games that I've been telling myself I need to check out since I was 11 and now here I am at 27 and I still haven't done it. Probably the only mainline "Mario" series I haven't tried honestly. What a waste my life has been!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

played a few hours of Luigi’s Mansion 3. Super fun. Looks amazing too.

What how?!

Aus got it first? I'm so excited for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen so many trailers and gameplay of Death Stranding and I still can't tell what the point really is.  All the same, I don't think it's for me, looks boring.  I'm sure the story is weird and cool, but the actual gameplay doesn't really look appealing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I certainly won't be buying, looks beautiful but looks long and slow as fuck.

I can't see me buying another game until FF7 and TLOU2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Luigi’s Mansion recently, but haven’t had a chance to play it quite yet. My husband & daughter are both loving it so far, tonight I will steal one of the Switches so I can try it out. Can not wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great, will probably pick it up soon, I'm still immersed in Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment though.  This game is great, they've really perfected the tactical RPG at this point if you ask me.  Pokemon comes out this month too, so I may have to hold off on Luigi for a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M!ke said:

Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great, will probably pick it up soon, I'm still immersed in Fire Emblem Three Houses at the moment though.  This game is great, they've really perfected the tactical RPG at this point if you ask me.  Pokemon comes out this month too, so I may have to hold off on Luigi for a bit.

Favourite route?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Favourite route?

I'm still on my first with Edelgard and the Black Eagles.  I've been taking my time and only got the game like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I'm still on my first with Edelgard and the Black Eagles.  I've been taking my time and only got the game like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I’ll keep quiet then to avoid spoiling it for ya. Definitely give blue lions a run.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm gonna play some ocarina of time tonight! Boom! Fuck Yeah Police are on patrol and you lame ass bitches are under arrest, mother fucker.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jmjust finished a 9 hour crash bandicoot session with friends on the ps2. Its5am. What a great evening. Best buy regarding gaming in a long time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I think I'm gonna play some ocarina of time tonight! Boom! Fuck Yeah Police are on patrol and you lame ass bitches are under arrest, mother fucker.

There’s just something about that game that just makes it so damn easy to play over and over again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

There’s just something about that game that just makes it so damn easy to play over and over again.

It's really great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

There’s just something about that game that just makes it so damn easy to play over and over again.

It’s not even my favorite Zelda game and it’s still the one I go back to the most.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocarina of Time makes me feel so nostalgic it almost hurts to play it now. My lil bro and I used to play it together when we were kids and I remember it took ages (literally years) to finish it because we hadn't learned too much English back then so we got stuck all the time + we thought it was super scary so we only played it when both of us were home. Such good times. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it took me 10+ years to finish Majora's Mask, and I'm glad I did. that game is so great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

it took me 10+ years to finish Majora's Mask, and I'm glad I did. that game is so great. 

I couldn't ever get past those fucking twin worms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...