dildo69er

Video Games Thread

Had to send the Switch away for service. At first the support-guy didn't want to take it in because of the corona virus! I'm usually a bit shy of conflict but managed to convince the dude that it would make the shop look bad if they sold broken stuff without being willing to fix it afterwards. Glad it turned out okay because it'd suck having to be stuck with a broken console just a week after the purchase.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:49 AM, Maddey said:

Had to send the Switch away for service. At first the support-guy didn't want to take it in because of the corona virus! I'm usually a bit shy of conflict but managed to convince the dude that it would make the shop look bad if they sold broken stuff without being willing to fix it afterwards. Glad it turned out okay because it'd suck having to be stuck with a broken console just a week after the purchase.

What was wrong with your Switch?

1 hour ago, M!ke said:

What was wrong with your Switch?

The screen couldn't handle cutscenes, for some reason. The picture froze and flickered so much it was impossible to see anything. Otherwise it was fine, so I dunno what caused it. The shop had to send it away to some other place to have a closer look at it, so it seems like it might take a while to fix this thing.