Video Games Thread

43 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

randomly decided to emulate Crisis Core FF7 and it's weird in that I kind of hate the gameplay but I'm super interested in the story so I'm still enjoying it lol. I got chills revisiting some classic flashback scenes from FF7. Good stuff. I'll prob finish it today.

Crisis core is fun. The fucking roulette shit sucks but you get used to it lol

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made some blink records on acpatterns.com lol neighborhoods was impossible to recreate so I stopped at untitled. @Ry-Bread, don’t know if this is worth sharing on the Twitter account or

My little sister made this Christmas ornament for me and I just want to share my joy with you guys:

a more general look at them, we combine like that what are you playing thread with just stories of fun or rage inducing shit that has happened in the life of video games. Mention your favourites or ju

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I think you’re misreading with the PSplus games that are available unless I’m missing the quote that says that. if you can find it can you share it?

yeah the controller reminds me of the switch pro controller which is perfect.

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ps5-backwards-compatibility-can-you-play-ps4-games-on-playstation-5#ps5-backwards-compatibility-will-ps4-games-purchased-from-the-ps-store-work-on-ps5

Idk this is what's throwing me off:

"The PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4 software, so this means both physical and digital software will work on the next-gen system. Assuming you’re using the same PSN account on PS5, you will have access to all of your PS4 purchases from the PlayStation Store."

They keep saying software, not sure if that means games or not

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Crisis core is fun. The fucking roulette shit sucks but you get used to it lol

I just think it's super repetitive. Especially when you get sidetracked doing missions. But the story is keeping me engaged and I really like it for that. when Sephiroth said we're going to Nibelheim I was like O SHIT BOIS HERE WE GO!11!1 exciting stuff 😂

now I'm probably gonna want to play FF7 again after this lol

12 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ps5-backwards-compatibility-can-you-play-ps4-games-on-playstation-5#ps5-backwards-compatibility-will-ps4-games-purchased-from-the-ps-store-work-on-ps5

Idk this is what's throwing me off:

"The PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4 software, so this means both physical and digital software will work on the next-gen system. Assuming you’re using the same PSN account on PS5, you will have access to all of your PS4 purchases from the PlayStation Store."

They keep saying software, not sure if that means games or not

Oh sweet. Software means games I’m pretty sure. Guess we won’t know till it comes out but good to know. I only have like 2 digital games but it’d be nice to just fuck my PS4 off fully once I get my ps5.

10 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I just think it's super repetitive. Especially when you get sidetracked doing missions. But the story is keeping me engaged and I really like it for that. when Sephiroth said we're going to Nibelheim I was like O SHIT BOIS HERE WE GO!11!1 exciting stuff 😂

now I'm probably gonna want to play FF7 again after this lol

Haha yeah there’s some cool Moments in there that just click with ff7 pretty well. It’s a real quick game.

• Like 1
On 9/26/2020 at 9:02 AM, Maddey said:

The new Age of Calamity trailer looks so good. I’m getting really excited now!

Me too, I know that at the end of the day, at it's core, it's another Warriors game.  But this genuinely looks like the most exciting release in that playstyle thus far.  And the fact that it expands upon the lore of one of my all time favorite games is just an amazing bonus for the game.  As it is, the original Hyrule Warriors is my favorite game in the Warriors franchise by a wide margin, so I'm very excited for this next release, should hold me over until the true BOTW sequel, which I still think should be called Death of the Wild 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tom Bot said:

Anyone try Super Mario Bros 35 yet? Apparently it's like if the Tetris 99 formula was applied to Mario. 

I watched video of someone playing it, confused the hell out of me.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:39 PM, Tom Bot said:

Anyone try Super Mario Bros 35 yet? Apparently it's like if the Tetris 99 formula was applied to Mario. 

I did for an hour, then went right back to Animal Crossing lol. It's ok and exactly like Tetris 99 - which didn't hold my attention either. Would rather just play the base games... 

Just got Ghost of Tsushima off some cunt for $40. Stoked. Been wanting to get it for ages but didn't wanna dish out full price. Gonna wait to play it on my ps5 though since it's getting a boost mode or something like that.