Video Games Thread

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s fucking great. I love it. Mines been running smooth as fuck. Finished Miles Morales which was pretty short but looked amazing. Currently playing through Ghost of Tsushima and god fucking damn am I glad I waited to play it on ps5. The boost mode for PS4 games makes it run so smooth it’s amazing.

I can’t see how people can call it overhyped tbh. It doesn’t everything it said it would. Performance is 3:1 compared to my old PS4. The only problem is there isn’t much ps5 games atm so it’s mainly just a backwards compat machine which is fine for me since I got heaps of old games I never played.

Def recommend getting one but just wait for them to be restocked. Don’t pay scalpers. By then there’s bound to be more games available too.

No I meant it's not overhyped, people are just happy/content with it instead of saying it is blowing their mind.  Which honestly makes me more intrigued, I hate hype.

It looks clean. Yes I hate the console appearance as well @_Kyle_ but you know it runs well/quiet on that SSD, and the controller looks perfect to me so there's that.  Will just tuck that alien spaceship behind some books.  No bias, the black speaker looking box that is the Xbox looks even sillier to me.

What's the actual backlog on this? How are they so sold out knowing they'd be selling like mad right now.

If I wait it out a year (I may) I hope they make a new model like the ps4 pro and will totally brag about not having the fugly launch version.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made some blink records on acpatterns.com lol neighborhoods was impossible to recreate so I stopped at untitled. @Ry-Bread, don’t know if this is worth sharing on the Twitter account or

My little sister made this Christmas ornament for me and I just want to share my joy with you guys:

a more general look at them, we combine like that what are you playing thread with just stories of fun or rage inducing shit that has happened in the life of video games. Mention your favourites or ju

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

No I meant it's not overhyped, people are just happy/content with it instead of saying it is blowing their mind.  Which honestly makes me more intrigued, I hate hype.

It looks clean. Yes I hate the console appearance as well @_Kyle_ but you know it runs well/quiet on that SSD, and the controller looks perfect to me so there's that.  Will just tuck that alien spaceship behind some books.  No bias, the black speaker looking box that is the Xbox looks even sillier to me.

What's the actual backlog on this? How are they so sold out knowing they'd be selling like mad right now.

If I wait it out a year (I may) I hope they make a new model like the ps4 pro and will totally brag about not having the fugly launch version.

Ah right yeah. It does everything I expected it too and I was def caught up in the hype so it’s great to not be let down.

I honestly don’t hate the design. It fits perfectly in my tv stand thing with all my consoles so I’m fine with it. I have it horizontal.

I wouldn’t expect a pro model for at least 3 years. That’s the precedent that has been set so I doubt you’ll see something before then. A slim model may come out before that but I wouldn’t expect that for 1-2 years either.

5 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

a guy I went to middle school and high school with worked on Miles Morales. he's the sound engineer or something. we were in rap group together. 

That’s awesome. He did a good job.

I need some new headphones to try out this 3D audio shit properly.

yeah, i feel kind of obligated to buy it now and see how he did. I'm sure it's great but I think I might wait until I find a deal and Target is about to have a buy 2 get one free coming. 

20 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

yeah, i feel kind of obligated to buy it now and see how he did. I'm sure it's great but I think I might wait until I find a deal and Target is about to have a buy 2 get one free coming. 

Have you played Spider-Man ps4? If not get the MM ultimate edition and get the remastered version for ps5. MM isn’t long enough by itself and Spider-Man PS4 is a great game made better on the ps5.