Video Games Thread

dildo69er

• 2 weeks later...

100% completed FF7R today. Something I haven’t done in hardly any other game. Safe to say, I really liked this one. Not sure if I want to attempt to 100% the Yuffie DLC because I found her awkward to fight as and the DLC already seemed hard on normal mode lol. But hey, main game is 100%!

Spoiler

id3zQh5.png

edit: I don’t know if I got all the achievements. Epic Games Store sucks ass and the achievements are glitched so you can’t see them 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

100% completed FF7R today. Something I haven’t done in hardly any other game. Safe to say, I really liked this one. Not sure if I want to attempt to 100% the Yuffie DLC because I found her awkward to fight as and the DLC already seemed hard on normal mode lol. But hey, main game is 100%!

Hide contents

id3zQh5.png

edit: I don’t know if I got all the achievements. Epic Games Store sucks ass and the achievements are glitched so you can’t see them 🤷‍♂️

Nice! I never got Barrett’s chapter 14 resolution. I just couldn’t do those arm moving things on the way to the party town again. Fuck what a slog of a section.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Nice! I never got Barrett’s chapter 14 resolution. I just couldn’t do those arm moving things on the way to the party town again. Fuck what a slog of a section.

Lol the worst part was I had to do it again after because I messed something up and didn’t get the last side quest I needed for a manuscript. I did get really good at killing Hell House on hard mode though haha

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a PS5 around Christmas last year and also signed up for that PS Premium service so my backlog is stupid big.

so far I’ve played through Spider-Man, The Last of Us remastered, Gran Turismo 7, Diablo 2 Ressurrected, and am almost done with Elden Ring and Spider-Man Miles Morales.

I also played like 6-7 hours of God of War and it now ranks as the most overrated game I’ve ever played. It’s not bad, but I’d give it like a 7/10, not like GOTY. 

I’ll probably play FF7 or Demon Souls remakes next. Really was bummed to see what happened with the KOTOR remake.

14 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Has anyone played Stray? I’m probably gonna pick it up, as if my real life isn’t already full of cats all the time.

I played half of it. It’s really fun and just silly. Def recommend.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 2:19 AM, Get divorced for the kids said:

Got a PS5 around Christmas last year and also signed up for that PS Premium service so my backlog is stupid big.

so far I’ve played through Spider-Man, The Last of Us remastered, Gran Turismo 7, Diablo 2 Ressurrected, and am almost done with Elden Ring and Spider-Man Miles Morales.

I also played like 6-7 hours of God of War and it now ranks as the most overrated game I’ve ever played. It’s not bad, but I’d give it like a 7/10, not like GOTY. 

I’ll probably play FF7 or Demon Souls remakes next. Really was bummed to see what happened with the KOTOR remake.

How good is Spiderman though? 

25 minutes ago, Kay said:

How good is Spiderman though? 

It was pretty enjoyable, although I played Sunset Overdrive years ago which scratched a similar itch. It’s a really well made, polished game no doubt, I’m just starting to get tired of mainstream action games. Give me more weird, challenging shit like Dark Souls.

5 minutes ago, Get divorced for the kids said:

It was pretty enjoyable, although I played Sunset Overdrive years ago which scratched a similar itch. It’s a really well made, polished game no doubt, I’m just starting to get tired of mainstream action games. Give me more weird, challenging shit like Dark Souls.

I’ve been playing Sekiro … surprised I haven’t broken any controllers.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Get divorced for the kids said:

How far along are you? That’s on my bucket list for finishing all the Soulsborne series, probably after Demon Souls and Bloodborne.

Not very far at all, a few hours in?

1 hour ago, Get divorced for the kids said:

I loved Spiderman as a game, not because it was super original or anything but it… worked? So many triple A games have so many issues and spiderman just did it right, it felt. Only low point is some of the boring stealth bits.

im not a dark souls person lol

• Like 2