Video Games Thread

dildo69er

7 hours ago, Scotts Engineer said:

I always used to hump the ground when we'd get to Peach's castle in 64 or mario kart just to see her pixelated ass in-person.  She was even looking right in Paper Mario.

(low-key most un-talked about masterpiece in the Mario franchise)

As a ten year old when the game came out, I was amazed that you could see up Peach’s dress in Smash Bros Melee if you paused the game and turned the camera around lol

Spoiler

d5pa53x-808eff7b-d93d-4f85-8b38-164f2e36

Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.pn

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

I thought your avatar was a reference to Netflix’s The OA, which was dope. Saw the username and sighed 

Yea I just googled OA to find my logo, never heard of that show, and not sure where this OA is derived from lol. 

1 minute ago, Worst poster here said:

DOOM guy? Dude is too alpha to even have a name 

Link has a harem in basically every game. Zelda wants his dick. Whoever the fish princes in each game is wants his dick. Romani the horse chick was totally horny for him. Cunts just hiyah-ing himself through all the women in hyrule.

Alpha!

• Haha 1

Just now, High Value Coight said:

Link has a harem in basically every game. Zelda wants his dick. Whoever the fish princes in each game is wants his dick. Romani the horse chick was totally horny for him. Cunts just hiyah-ing himself through all the women in hyrule.

Alpha!

Link has an annoying fairy that bitches at him and tells him what to do all the time though 

1 minute ago, Worst poster here said:

Link has an annoying fairy that bitches at him and tells him what to do all the time though 

Yeah but she also wants his dick. The twilight Princess in her proper form wanted his dick. Epona is probably keen too tbh.