Video Games Thread

dildo69er

Everything as far as I know. I wonder if these rumors of EA and Microsoft having a deal are true. It would explain quite a bit as far as something's go. I also think EA killing their online passes means something far worse, such as always online. The new Xbox may not be required online but neither Sony nor MS have a policy against such things, such as a few CAPCOM games needing to be online to play. This will be an exciting E3 that's for sure. Nintendo is doing a Wii U 1st party Direct tomorrow so here's hoping to a repeat of those 3DS bomb droppings last time.

Every game can fuck right off when 'The Last of Us' comes out, going to be incredible I reckon.

Just need to complete Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare before, can't believe I never properly played it, such a fun game/

Last of Us looks fucking awesome.  Next big game I'm amped as hell about.

I've never had a 360 but I've played it plenty at friends houses over the years. There just doesn't seem to be a real good reason for me to get one. And I'm intrigued about the new Xbox but I will probably never get one either.

I find it quite silly to have to pay in order to use a service that bombards you with ads.