Blink 182 EP Preorder thread (Still not posted)

TomMarkTravis

Blink 182 have been about the money for a long time. It is a business. In 1999 when they were paid to wear certain clothes, that was a clear indication that they were in it for the money.

I am over it.

It is the people who want to claim it ISNT about the money is what pisses me off.

In any event; I am excited about the new EP; but I won't be buying their stupid deluxe packages or whatever.

Blink 182 have been about the money for a long time. It is a business. In 1999 when they were paid to wear certain clothes, that was a clear indication that they were in it for the money.

I am over it.

It is the people who want to claim it ISNT about the money is what pisses me off.

In any event; I am excited about the new EP; but I won't be buying their stupid deluxe packages or whatever.

you sure about that buddy?

Blink is a business and a band...and...

GOOD PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT MUSIC.

If you don't think they care about making good music and care about the fans, you shouldn't be here.

Anyone ever think that it might of been a scary desiscion for them to drop their label?

Maybe they are worried about losing money so they are doing a test run to see if they can survive just as well without a label.

Yes....I've been over it for a long time. The thing that bothers me is how people deny it.

deny? more like most of us have accepted it. being a professional musician is a form of money making... i've never heard anyone complaining about actors get their money from acting.

I don't think its so much about people denying it, as much as it is people just not caring, at least not the way you do.

Really?!?! Which is why there are countless retorts to my arguments?

Just look at all the ones I've collected so far on this page. For whatever reason people have these huge sticks up their ass about the truth. I don't get it and I never will.

you don't get the truth. here are the small steps to make big money:

- sell everything you can. how you can do this?

- be super famous. people buy anything advertised/sold by famous stars. how to be famous?

- be a talented musician/actor/football player and impress millions of people. how to be one of these?

- work hard, even if you can't see it will worth it.

do you think it's wrong that people can reach the "seller" level of fame? just because you know, you will never be one of them... get over it.

Seriously, stop baiting the loliver troll. He lives for this shit. The more you talk about money, the more it reinforces his idea that we're all blind sheep that need a direction and he's the prophet.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll be up again. Blink wouldn't just have the presale up for a few hours, especially as their indie. They probably just didn't expect that response that happened and probably need to make sure they can support the orders.

you don't get the truth. here are the small steps to make big money:

- sell everything you can. how you can do this?

- be super famous. people buy anything advertised/sold by famous stars. how to be famous?

- be a talented musician/actor/football player and impress millions of people. how to be one of these?

- work hard, even if you can't see it will worth it.

do you think it's wrong that people can reach the "seller" level of fame? just because you know, you will never be one of them... get over it.

I don't want to be rich. Thanks.

I published a book and have plenty of opportunities to "sell out" with it and turned them down.

You don't know shit about me.

Seriously, stop baiting the loliver troll. He lives for this shit. The more you talk about money, the more it reinforces his idea that we're all blind sheep that need a direction and he's the prophet.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll be up again. Blink wouldn't just have the presale up for a few hours, especially as their indie. They probably just didn't expect that response that happened and probably need to make sure they can support the orders.

I didn't bring up the money discussion.

Blink 182 are a business. Get the fuck over it

Are you fucking serious? Blink announces surprise EP with creative packages to buy them and you fags are still whining about them making money?

Like dw said, stop feeding the Oliver troll. So damn annoying. Some of you can find a negative in anything. It is absolutely sad and ridiculous. Just stfu.

Are you fucking serious? Blink announces surprise EP with creative packages to buy them and you fags are still whining about them making money?

Like dw said, stop feeding the Oliver troll. So damn annoying. Some of you can find a negative in anything. It is absolutely sad and ridiculous. Just stfu.

Notice how I only responded to the discussion about money. So don't call me a troll. Look towards all the people who got sticks up their ass about this issue who want to drag this out. But of course it is MY FAULT. Wonder why? Because nyou got a stick up your ass about it too.

Again, Blink is a fucking business. Get the fuck over it!!!

Can we fucking move on now? Please?