Blink 182 EP Preorder thread (Still not posted)

TomMarkTravis

the people bitching at Oliver are being just as annoying. blaming him for everything is a shitty excuse for starting these arguments

Jesus Christ people, I'm trying to get to the bottom of the psyche that is Oliver. Maybe if he realizes that his real issue is bigger than blink, he'll stop plaguing so many blink threads with issues about money, and instead go elsewhere (like you always ask of him) indefinitely to bring up such crap. I'm working for the greater good, but none of you seem to even appreciate it. Makes me seriously question why I even bother.

Jesus Christ people, I'm trying to get to the bottom of the psyche that is Oliver. Maybe if he realizes that his real issue is bigger than blink, he'll stop plaguing so many blink threads with issues about money, and instead go elsewhere (like you always ask of him) indefinitely to bring up such crap. I'm working for the greater good, but none of you seem to even appreciate it. Makes me seriously question why I even bother.

and that's exactly what everyone should do. when blink announced this EP and launched the pre-order i don't believe Oliver even made a money comment until someone said something along the lines of "now where's oliver and his negative attitude and money arguments."

the easiest way to avoid these things is to not bring it up. if he ever hints at something money related, don't respond. that way, the argument won't continue for 10+ pages

• Like 3

Because if you've paid attention to any of these horrible debates with Oliver, you would know that almost everyone has tried beating the same sense into him and it doesn't work. It just fucks over good topics with mindless banter which goes absolutely nowhere. Go to the debate forum and chime your two cents there; him and Supervic are discussing blink stuff in the thread that's titled something about blink being the biggest sell outs or something along the lines of that.

Alright whatever, but you all are fools if you actually think that he's never gonna bring up the same money BS in the blink section again by simply ignoring such comments. Yeah, in this topic you got him to move to another section, but you know damn well he'll be back in another topic soon enough in the blink forum.

YOU all better stop talking about money or IIIIII might get accused of trolling.

I said the money debate was over in this thread; I said it TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO and you people continue; yet I am the one who is trolling. I AM the one who wants to continue this discussion? Isn't that funny???

Because if you've paid attention to any of these horrible debates with Oliver, you would know that almost everyone has tried beating the same sense into him and it doesn't work. It just fucks over good topics with mindless banter which goes absolutely nowhere. Go to the debate forum and chime your two cents there; him and Supervic are discussing blink stuff in the thread that's titled something about blink being the biggest sell outs or something along the lines of that.

Wrong. It is me trying to beat sense into all of you and its not working.

There should be a one-day ban for anyone bringing up the whole money debate. No one likes them at all.

That is bullshit. It shouldn't be brought up in topics like this; but there is a time and place for it. Like I said, I think there should be a catch all thread for it.