Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

i'm kind of expecting something raw and more punk rock oriented. since they are doing this pretty fast, have been playing older songs, and tom posted something about punk rock, it just feels right. plus an EP is the perfect place to experiment with it because if people don't like it, it's not that big of a deal.

i am truly pumped. this is what should have happened prior to the 2009 reunion tour, but some things just can't be forced, so i respect that they waited for it to organically happen.

this raises quite a few questions:

1. does this mean there will still be a new full length in 2013? if so, will these songs be on it?

i hope we still get a full length and i hope that it has all new songs, not the ones on this EP. half of the excitement would be gone otherwise.

2. even though they said a few weeks, these guys are known for having the most fucked up timeline of any band. do you think they will change their mind and save the songs for the length?

i know i'm the board pessimist, but it's good to think about shit like this

I... I... I am so happy right now. Blink haven't released an EP since they weren't a mainstream band. I remember Mark said they'd like to do one to follow up self titled, but they went on hiatus before they could.

Anywayz, I am freaking blown away by the amp up in work towards blink-182. Can't believe new material is coming as soon as it is. So excited!!!

i'm assuming this EP will be faster BCR-ish and the full length will return to their experimental side. i hope it's just a digital download, maybe a 10" vinyl release to follow. there's no point in taking the time to press a million CDs and attempt to get them in stores all over the world. AVA's method of releasing music seems the best, despite how shitty their actual music is.

? I don't see why they shouldn't release them in CD form. I would be annoyed and very surprised if they didn't. Its not like having physical cds released would slow down their recording or creating process. Plus who doesn't love the album art and booklet that comes with a cd.