Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

"you too" was probably a working title for a song that started from a u2 inspired riff or something. and "a la mode" was probably a phrase used by mark in the writing sessions every now and then. i can't see these as real song titles. "not for real" is more imaginable that will be used on the ep.

@markhoppus Good week back in the States. Wrote new songs, saw some friends, got the President reelected. You know.

looks like they're done for now. unless mark plans on flying back next week?

Is he going back to Europe, or was that tweet merely saying that the first week back has been good?

The A la mode tweet was in reference to "remember the Alamo." Maybe you guys knew that and are just kidding. Just saying.

well... im a dumbass.

or, maybe Tom was like "Hey, remember that one song we were working on..remember A La Mode?" and then boom. not really, can't redeem myself.

Haha, aria.

Its just weird to me that that was on the supposed track list of Neighborhoods, and then it's tweeted about while they're recording an EP. Strange.

Lol just incase you missread my post as sarcasm, I legit thought it was cool that you picked up on that.