Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

Cover was probably Travis' idea, can't really imagine Mark or Tom saying, You know what'd be really fucking cool! A fucking dog wolf! With blood and shit!! Yeah fuck yeah!!!!!!

Seriously that dog looks like a wolf.

They probably just told the artist the EP name and said draw. I say that cause a dog is easily the most obvious thing you could draw for the title. If you can call that a dog. I didn't like the art for neighbourhoods cause it didn't represent how I see blink, this is better but it doesn't portray how I see blink either. Maybe I'm just blind.

This is what these boards have become. Just dumb ways of complaining and nit picking. This is a great example. "I don't like the cover it looks like a wolf so it must of been Travis' idea! Let me do some stupid impression of mark and Tom acting like they don't like the artwork". This place gets worse everyday

oh please stop crying, i was just having little fun, we could be hearing new blink any day now

This is what these boards have become. Just dumb ways of complaining and nit picking. This is a great example. "I don't like the cover it looks like a wolf so it must of been Travis' idea! Let me do some stupid impression of mark and Tom acting like they don't like the artwork". This place gets worse everyday

i feel like people who do not like the artwork are less upset about it than you are about them not liking it. if that makes sense.

i feel like people who do not like the artwork are less upset about it than you are about them not liking it. if that makes sense.

I could care less about how the artwork looks, I'm not anxiously awaiting new blink songs for the artwork. It's more about I don't come on the boards much cause I'm busy working. And everytime I come on to the boards I'm always reminded how annoying this place can be with people's comments.

• Like 1

I could care less about how the artwork looks, I'm not anxiously awaiting new blink songs for the artwork. It's more about I don't come on the boards much cause I'm busy working. And everytime I come on to the boards I'm always reminded how annoying this place can be with people's comments.

ok fair enough, but if you're not anxiously awaiting new blink songs, what are you doing in this thread

ok fair enough, but if you're not anxiously awaiting new blink songs, what are you doing in this thread

If you read what I said I never said I'm not anxiously awaiting new songs. I'm making the point that I'm not waiting for songs just for new artwork. I could care less what the artwork looks like its the songs that matter. I only peak in this thread on occasion when I can to see any news I might have missed.

maybe its nothing. Nothing is in the dogs mouth. Dog/wolf. Who cares the same creature almost. At least the album cover for both Neighborhoods and DED. Actually goes along with the title.

What would you have had for Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket? Wait, scratch that, the art for Enema went along.

If you read what I said I never said I'm not anxiously awaiting new songs. I'm making the point that I'm not waiting for songs just for new artwork. I could care less what the artwork looks like its the songs that matter. I only peak in this thread on occasion when I can to see any news I might have missed.

you seem annoyed that people are discussing the artwork for something that the thread is about. I completely agree that the music more interesting seeing as i'll only look at the artwork for a matter of seconds as i choose a song, but if the artwork is the latest news, why shouldn't people say what they think about it?

you seem annoyed that people are discussing the artwork for something that the thread is about. I completely agree that the music more interesting seeing as i'll only look at the artwork for a matter of seconds as i choose a song, but if the artwork is the latest news, why shouldn't people say what they think about it?

He's just a tool ignore him, barely posts anything that's worth reading.

LIke you say people can say whether they like the artwork or not, yes the music is what will make or break the release which everyone knows but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be able to comment on whether they like or dislike the way it looks. I think it's pretty cool actually from what I've seen so far, like Ghent said the 4th quarter is probably the most important bit.